My wife and I spent 4 nights here in early September. The location is a short walk to the beach, and everything you need is available within a short walk. There are good bars and restaurants to choose from on the nearby walking street. The rooms are nice, with comfortable beds and good air conditioning. For the price, you can't beat it. Just be aware, this isn't a western-style 4-star hotel. It's a hotel built on a peninsula that is cut off from the mainland. Toilet paper has to be thrown in trash bins, and the tropical climate can make the rooms a little damp. With a beautiful beach and tons of excursion options though, it should hardly matter. You shouldn't be spending much time in your room. At less than $100/night, I'll definitely be going back anytime I need a quick beach getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "A pearl in the Andaman for you to touch." Railay Bay Resort & Spa is part of an exclusive group of resorts that have beach front access to the renowned Railay Beach, which is perfectly located in Krabi, a most picturesque province. You will find that we are the only beach resort that has a West to East orientation at Railay Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Railay Bay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Railay Bay Resort And Spa
- Railay Bay Hotel Krabi Town
- Railay Bay Resort & Spa Railay Beach, Krabi, Thailand