Rayavadee Resort(Railay Beach)
US$388
US$276
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$349/night.

Sunrise Tropical Resort(Railay Beach)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$32
  • Breakfast included
Sand Sea Resort(Railay Beach)
US$92
US$40
  • Pool
Railay Great View Resort and Spa(Railay Beach)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$49
  • Breakfast included
Railay Village Resort(Railay Beach)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$81
  • Breakfast included
Bhu Nga Thani Resort and Spa(Railay Beach)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$67
  • Breakfast included
Anyavee Railay Resort(Railay Beach)
US$33
US$23
  • Breakfast included
Avatar Railay Krabi(Railay Beach)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$21
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Railay Garden View Resort(Railay Beach)(Great Value!)
US$22
US$18
2,376 results
All reviewsprivacy cottagerailay bay resortdeluxe cottagewest sideoutdoor jacuzzibeach frontbeautiful beachlong tail boatthe cottageswalking streetphi phiao nangamazing locationgolf cartrock climbingkrabi airportsun loungers
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

My husband had spent the previous week helping build two houses in Krabi with the Habitat for Humanity International organization. It was very hard work in hot and humid conditions. When we were done with the Habitat build, we really wanted to stay in the area to enjoy the beauty of Thailand. We went from a lovely hotel on the main drag in Krabi to Railay. Upon arrival at Railay we were given an orientation by a young lady who also checked us in. It is a sprawling property, so we were given a ride to our cabaña on a golf cart and our luggage was already there. We were in a beautiful two level cabaña next to the pool and steps away from the beach (#42 if memory serves). Comfortable bed, fans and air conditioning, fresh copies delivered daily in the living room space, and the bathroom was elegant and spacious.
However, I would be remiss if I didn't mention the staff. My husband and I have stayed at resorts in the US as well as other world locations and Railay has, by far, the most friendly and professional staff we have ever encountered.
I also want to mention that on our last evening we walked along the beach and found an enclave of little bars, food shacks, and a massage place. We had an amazing meal on this little side path just barely off the beach. To some this area may seem sketchy, but it was open and as friendly as can be. I did not feel unsafe in the least.
We also ate one of our dinners in the cave restaurant on the Railay property. It was lovely, sunset and all.
Some say I would love to go spend a whole week there. It is worth the journey.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Gr8tmommy
Reviewed September 7, 2017

My wife and I spent 4 nights here in early September. The location is a short walk to the beach, and everything you need is available within a short walk. There are good bars and restaurants to choose from on the nearby walking street. The rooms are nice, with comfortable beds and good air conditioning. For the price, you can't beat it. Just be aware, this isn't a western-style 4-star hotel. It's a hotel built on a peninsula that is cut off from the mainland. Toilet paper has to be thrown in trash bins, and the tropical climate can make the rooms a little damp. With a beautiful beach and tons of excursion options though, it should hardly matter. You shouldn't be spending much time in your room. At less than $100/night, I'll definitely be going back anytime I need a quick beach getaway.

Room Tip: If possible, a room closer to Railey West would be best.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank David T
Reviewed September 7, 2017

I have not stayed at other places in Railay beach but I would assume this resort has the best view (view from the pool) I was amazed! Sat by the pool and just took all of it in. Had the best seat for the sunset. The room was clean, had everything we needed. Check in and out was very easy. No problems. They were doing renovations while we were there but barely noticed, only when eating breakfast at the hotel restaurant but didnt bother us. Also, we took a long tail boat from Ao Nang and they dropped us off at the beach (west?). Luckily I am a light packer and was able to carry my small suitcase from the boat and through the sand. They have a pier on the other side (Railay east?) which is much easier to use if you have baggage. The hotel can also arrange transportation. We used their services leaving and had no problem getting to the airport. Wish I could have stayed longer! LOCATION is what is all about here! Can't get better than the pool views!

Stayed: August 2017
3  Thank Chelyn Y
Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful place, gorgeous rooms and bathrooms, friendly staff and good pool. Only spend one night here but could have easily stayed longer. Only down side was couple in room next door played very loud music till 4am and were unresponsive when asked to be quiet. Railey is stunning but not a great deal to do if staying for a long time.
Would definitely return.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank pez1990
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

Do not come here and sleep and inhale mold and mildew! THIS PLACE IS A HEALTH HAZARD! first and only bad review I have ever written. I was so shocked by the uncleanliness of this hotel. It markets itself as a 4 star hotel, when it should really be a 2 star. Without notification they under renovation and the poolside was busy with construction. You could only hear drills and hammering, such a shame. Then our room smelt like mold and mildew. So badly that we asked for someone to inspect the room. Their solution was spraying perfume. We left the room because it was too horrible to bear, came back later to find the smell worse. We asked to switch rooms by this point and they downgraded us into a smaller room. We contacted the manager Surayat and he just said we complain too much and was extremely rude. Take your business elsewhere. So many other great resorts on the beach.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple