“Greeat place and wonderful hospitality!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Richard H
“Greeat place and wonderful hospitality!”
Reviewed October 23, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Nana's cottage was a great place to stay. It comfortably slept all 5 of us and has a great kitchen and living area. Nice and quiet with great access to the lake. Host went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed.

Rich H. Minnesota

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Kaitlyn85
Saskatoon, Canada
“Clean, quiet, comfortable getaway”
Reviewed October 19, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I stayed at Val's place for a week at the beginning of September. I was looking for a quiet place to get away to so that I could get some work done, and this place was perfect. As it was fall when I was there, the place was very quiet and relaxing, which was exactly what I needed (just a head's up there is no cell service at the property, but there is WiFi). The place was very clean and the kitchen had everything a person might need to cook, as well as a big table which made for a great work space. Unfortunately I worked the whole time so I did not get a chance to explore, but the place was very close to the lake and surrounded by trees. I would definitely stay here again.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
21 Oct 2017
We don’t have cell phone because we are in the valley. There is service down at the lake and up on the hill! Minutes away! Thanks for the great review!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing