1,032 results
All reviews sports bar golf course afternoon tea junior suite tennis courts pro shop golf break swimming pool spa treatments course meal leisure facilities golf club round of golf sauna and steam room great golf standard room birthday treat
Reviewed January 11, 2017

All staff extremely friendly. The hotel staff are proud and genuinely very positive towards their hotel.
Food yet again was outstanding. Hope this review does not encourage to many people to book and I then find myself unable to get a reservation in February when I hope to return.

Room tip: Stayed superior. Have now bought the same wall tv mounting.Room very clean fresh and a delight to stay in.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ewen T, Manager at Barnham Broom, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2017

Hi Keith

Thank you very much for your kind review of Barnham Broom, its fantastic to see you enjoyed every aspect of your stay. Its especially pleasing to see that you found the team to be so friendly.

I look forward to welcoming you back in February when you return

Reviewed January 11, 2017

We had an amazing stay in January 2017 at Barnham Broom. we stayed in a standard room very spacious, we ate in the brasserie and the food was to the highest standard and staff excellent. Would recommend anyone to stay.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ewen T, Manager at Barnham Broom, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review, its fantastic to see you had such a great time with us and would recommend others to give us a try.

I hope you will be back to see us again in the near future

Kind Regards

Reviewed January 10, 2017

We have stayed several times at Barnham Broom, its a great place for a weekend break or just a meal and stay overnight. Easy to book on-line, they always keep you informed of offers and short break deals. The staff are always friendly and helpful. Facilities are great and rooms are excellent standard, always clean and fresh.

Room tip: Would recommend paying a little extra for a junior suite, although the standard double is good too, just worth that little extra for a special treat.

Hi Kirsty

Thank you very much for leaving some feedback for us, its great to see you had another fantastic stay with us, I hope you will be back to see us again very soon.

Reviewed January 10, 2017

Great location. Friendly staff. Food is very good. Room are comfortable although very warm. The bedroom doors sound like thunder when closing. Quick win with a screwdriver. I mean LOUD. Lovely stay. Would go again.

Hi Lindsey

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review for us, its fantastic to read you enjoyed your stay with us. I will ask our maintenance team to look at the door closer on your room asap and rectify the issue.

I hope we see you again very soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed January 9, 2017

I have just visited Barnham Broom for an overnight stay with my friend, which included Spa treatments. I have to say every member of staff we came into contact with were warm and friendly. Our Spa experience was fantastic, we are going to book again next year. The evening meal and breakfast that was included in our stay was very good and I have no complaints on the standard of food or service. Overall I was very impressed as I was a bit concernced after reading some negative reviews before my visit but I need not have worried! Well Done Barnham Broom your staff are a credit to you!

1  Thank Weesa0105
Ewen T, Manager at Barnham Broom, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your lovely review of Barnham Broom, its so pleasing to read that you found the team here so warm and friendly. I will certainly pass on your positive feedback to the team in the spa who looked after you so well.

I look forward to welcoming you back again in the future