Very quiet time in Lovina during our 2 night visit, so we were the only guests. It was like our own mansion! The hotel itself is really beautiful and fastidiously maintained. It felt like you were staying at someone's lovely home. The downstairs common areas wrapped around the gorgeous large pool. There were plenty of seats, couches, sun loungers inside and out. Even a dedicated bar, very tastefully done. Sweeping tiled area led to pool table, library area and table tennis beyond. Even had a proper pool bar for busier times. The garden was lovely and very well looked after. Once upstairs to your room (ours anyway) you will enter a spacious bedroom/ living area with huge ensuite at the rear, and party sized balcony at the front. I think all these rooms have more or less the same great view over the pool and then the rice paddies (all around) mountains on the left and glimpses of the nearby ocean to the right. We sat and watched panoramic lightning shows both evenings!All the staff were friendly & most helpful. The Manager Made, a very nice man, runs a tight ship. There were a lot of little touches that made this place quite special. I would definitely stay again if visiting Lovina.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leave your day to day stress behind and be pampered by our staff at the Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort & Spa, Beauty and Massage. Arrive at your beautifully appointed and spacious room overlooking mountain and ricefields down to the ocean. Large pool with Pool Bar, 3 restaurant areas, poolside and ocean view seating, 2 Bars (Lobby and Pool bar), trad. Balinese MASSAGE, Library, regulation Pool Table, Ping Pong Table, Entertainment, SAT-TV (Indovision or YES-TV, individual to choose by yourself in any room - 99, or 35 intern. Digital channels like CNN, BBC, FOXsport, CineMax, FOXmovie, NGC etc.), Any room with in-room safe, complimentay AQUA Water bottles (daily), Complimentary Tea and Coffee Facilities, Phone and Mini-Bar, Daily Tours, Golf, Watersports and much more. Situated in the middle of a rice field with nearly no neighbors, it is quiet and relaxing. From your balcony you can watch the day to day life of Balinese rice farmers. This is the real Bali a lot of people never get to see. Our spacious bedroom balconies are situated in such a way that you get rice field, mountain and ocean views from each one with amazing sunsets to view! This view is both breathtaking and unique to this hotel. FREE Wi-Fi access all over in the Hotel and in any Room ! PRICE-Range: between $ 50 - $ 200 / Check out over our HOTEL-Webpage Last Minute Bookings and our HOT DEALS and/or Packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Kalibukbuk
- Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort Lovina Beach