Villa Agung Beach Inn(Lovina Beach)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$43
The Hamsa Bali Resort(Lovina Beach)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$40
US$34
Lilin Lovina Beach Hotel(Lovina Beach)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$37
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

Hotel My Lovina(Lovina Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$36
US$30
US$86
US$57
Priceline
Rambutan Boutique Hotel(Lovina Beach)(Great Value!)
US$25
Starlight Restaurant & Bungalows(Lovina Beach)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$48
Priceline
The Damai(Lovina Beach)(Great Value!)
US$431
US$324
Agoda.com
Puri Mangga Sea View Resort & Spa(Lovina Beach)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$115
The Lovina(Lovina Beach)
All reviewspresidential suitelarge balconyrice fieldstable tennisicecold beerrooms are hugewatch the amazing sunsetswelcome basketnice retreathotel restaurantshower roomfavorite hotelgreat loungehighly recommend this propertynight visitshort walk to the beachfamily hotel
Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

I wrote already serval reviews about my many stays in that lovely, great Hotel, its my absolut favorite in Hotel in Lovina.
Why i write a review again is the reason that i really went mad when i read the previous review about this Hotel, the review before mine now from my fellow citizien Mrs.Anne G. About the Hotel "bad service"
This is totally untrue and an unjustified accusation against the Hotel and there lovely and always friendly and helpfull Manager Mr. Made Setiawan. I was witness at the Frontdesk (because I currently stayed in the Hotel)when the Guest tried to check in and ì could hear that the Manager politely explaint to Mrs Anne that her booking over the online travelagency was cancelled because she booked with a compromised creditcard (Fraud).
Guest behave then really unfairly and became aggressiv and didnt want listen anymore to the Manager because he made some fairly offers for a stay. Mrs. Anne just yelled on him and blamed him for the cancellation, which is untrue because Mr. Made showed me later the Agency cancelation and Mrs. ANNE run finally out the Hotel.
Actually it was a funny situation; but when i read then here Mrs.Anne Review with all the lies I am really upsad and ashamed about my countrys people. Why she did it?
Anyway me myself i just can say again i love this Hotel, the Manager and Staff are great and very, very friendly and the rooms are huge and super clean and all services fantastic, try it and you will not regret, i been many times in this Hotel and i will come again and again.
Thank you Bali Paradise Hotel, Manager and Staff for always giving me a great time.
See you next time....

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Setiawan, General Manager at Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2017

Dear “Jotravelbali”, (from Bandung/Indonesia)
Thank you kindly for taking the time to share your experience. We are very happy to read your support for our Hotel in the issue with Guest Anne G. which was like you could witness totally false, anyway its nice to see that there is still some honest people around, thanks a lot for it.
Also thank you a lot for your compliments about our Staff, they were very happy to serve you and that you visit us already that often.

I very much hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you soon back to BALI PARADISE HOTEL Boutique Resort, and do let me know if I can assist with any arrangements for any future visits.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

Bad management - I got called by manager to the office just like an employee.
What an arogant man - no customer service oriented, just because the hotel printer broken and guest had to see a confirmation email. Shown himself as a big boss and no creativity to take picture and come to ask the guest to find an answer together.
Really bad management

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Anne G
Setiawan, General Manager at Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2017

Dear Mrs. Anne G.
We both know that you are not telling here the truth. Let me explain the whole situation: We did not provide a “Bad Service” you provide us a “Bad invalid pre-paid Booking”.
You Mrs. Anne G. (Indonesian Citizen) booked over AGODA.com with a compromised CreditCard (possible CreditCard fraud so AGODA said).
AGODA send us an cancelation a day before your arrival (as well the send it to you and tried to contact you, but the could not reach you and you did not respond to AGODA emails -AGODA email evidence for that we have and can be shown) That all happened because there was a fraud issue with your booking.
With the strictly order from AGODA side we were not aloud to give you any because it will be not paid from Agoda, the said so!
So, when you Mrs. Anne G. arrived in our Hotel, I only politely explained the situation, but you Mrs. Anne G. would not listen and became aggressive and very angry at me – you claimed that you have a valid payed booking Online Agency Booking.
I offered you then a solution to make a new booking with us whichone of course had to be payed, you deny.
Furthermore the Partner which travelled with you Mrs. Anne G. would not show us any ID, what was also very suspicious for us and another reason why we could not let you check-in – Showing IDs by check-in is a normal process by law and any Guest must agree with it.
You Mrs. Anne G. refused any further co-operation, been very abusive against me and left yelling on us the Hotel – that’s the true story.
I m very sorry that we could not find a proper solution which satisfied both sides. But what more of another service I could provide?
Best regards,
Made Setiawan (General Manager) Bali Paradise Hotel

Reviewed August 9, 2017

We were there as a family with 5 persons.
The rooms are oversized and well managed.
We enjoyed the pool, the silence and 5 stars meals for a very fair prize!
The GM Mr. Made is the soul and manage the hotel in a good style!
The staff is very helpfull to the guest.
I enjoyed the cooking class. I cook here a balinese shashimi tuna!
Try also the Ceviche!
I wish the hotel all the best for the future and we recommend the hotel

Room Tip: ask for the president suite or the grand suite family
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Setiawan, General Manager at Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Dear “moonsoon70”, (Family Nik G., from Zurich, Switzerland)

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to post your comments on Trip Advisor regarding your recent visit to our BALI PARADISE HOTEL Boutique Resort in Lovina, Bali.
We were very happy to accommodate your lovely Family for 3 nights – your kids are amazing!
We are also delighted to note that you have enjoyed your stay and that you were satisfied with the huge clean room, and our Food served in our Restaurant and that you loved our Cooking Class.
Me as the General Manager say also a big thanks for your compliments off my work, thank you!
Thank you for having stayed with us and we look forward to the opportunity of again welcoming you back to BALI PARADISE HOTEL, Boutique Resort, Lovina, Bali in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Bali paradise resort for 9 days and had an amazing time. Room was comfortable and in a really good size. Clean room with everything we could ask for. Smiling and helpful staff. They really deserve credit for the service as they put in a great effort to keep us happy and wanted to know if there was anything they could do to make us even more comfortable. We had a problem with the water in the shower and they solved the problem immediately.
Bigsize pool in the garden with nice seating-arrangement, pool- and ping-pong table and a good restaurant. I had a carbonara that I can really recommend! Also breakfast is amazing with lot's of opptions and homemade bread.
Negative: we should have stayed even longer instead of going to Jakarta.
Thank you to all the friendly and serviceminded staff at the Bali paradise resort! You made our long stay very comfortable!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Setiawan, General Manager at Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2017

Dear “idaniemi”. from Stockholm, SWEDEN,

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to post your comments on Trip Advisor regarding your recent visit to our BALI PARADISE HOTEL Boutique Resort in Lovina, Bali over 9 nights.

We are delighted to note that you have enjoyed your stay and that you were satisfied with our room, and services rendered by our Staff. A big Thank You from our Staff for your compliments. We are also very happy to read that you liked our RESTAURANT and even our Italien Dishes, also you liked our Breakfast and our homemade Bread, thank you so much.

Thank you again for having stayed with us and we look forward to the opportunity of again welcoming you back to BALI PARADISE HOTEL, Boutique Resort, Lovina, Bali in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

We stayed 3 days at Bali Pradise. It has nice, clean and spacious rooms. Breakfast is good. Staff is friendly and helpfull.
Restaurant is however NOT recommended. Got the worst lasagne ever and waited 2 hours for it... when my dauthers came the pasta plates were not even cooked...

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Setiawan, General Manager at Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2017

Dear “123mariant2015” ( Family Emilie and Jan V. TROELSEN from Denmark)
Thanks for your nice compliments about our HOTEL and we glad that you liked it – about the RESTAURANT (described as bad) let me explain a little bit more and stay with the truth about our Restaurant and your Lasagne ordered and all eaten:
You arrived for check-in very late (21pm) – Our Restaurant was already full with Guests. We understand you been hungry after a long travel and herewith come the problem – you choose a Meal which takes minimum 45 min to 1 hour to make it fresh – my staff made the mistake to make you NOT aware of that, sorry for that – we apologize for that mistake – but after all you did not wait 2 HOURS (who will do?) the truth is = it was approx. 40-45 minutes and that is normal for an fresh, homemade ovenbaked Lasagne!
Furthermore the noodle plates of your daughters Lasagne was not row, the been “al dente” ( describes pasta that are cooked to be firm to the bite)– you order 3x Lasagne and 1x Ayam Goreng (obviously that dish was good) Question: why did you all ate all your 3 Lasagne when it was the worst Lasagna you ever became served?
My Staff also asked you if the food is ok: YOU SAID YES ! and for longer waiting (and forgot to inform you that this Meal takes time to cook) you got a complimentary Drink on house and you accept it, so, we do not understand your review here at all.
…and also, would it be not better just to write here : Not so GOOD Lasagne, not recommended – instead of the whole is a “Bad Restaurant”, and worst Lasagne ever, or not? Because our MENU have many different local and international Meal offered which you did not eat or try.
The next day my myself spoke to you and apologize for long waiting, you said not one word about worst Lasgane ever, or row noodles, after all you just answerd my questions with all was OK from Dinner the night before and then you ate Lunch with your Family in our Restaurant – surprisingly after I read now your Review?!? And let me tell you, the Breakfast you describe as GOOD, also come out of the same Restaurant Kitchen and same Cook !
Furthermore we strongly would like to recommend do not eat in subtropical areas like Bali an Italian food if you expect to get it like home in Europe. In your Country you buy your Lasagna in Supermarkets frozen (frozen Lasagne never “al dente” just very squishy) , we make it fresh in oven and that takes time, mistake of course that our Staff by order didnt tell you, like I said already above!
Your Lasagne in your Country (Denmark) is for sure frozen and done in 5-8 minutes in your Microwave, we don’t do that….. (even cant buy here frozen Meals like that!)
But, 2 hours waiting is also incorrect and unreasonable (it was correctly 40-45 minutes as our Chef remember. We do not have the time to cook for 1 table alone 2 hours, and btw our Restaurant closes 22.30pm, but as you describe 2 hours waiting it would be already over 23.00pm – that cant be, \i can assure you.
Why did you not simply reject the food when it was not that good (instead you ate all finish), we could make any other food even as a complimentary, no problem….
Our Restaurant get many compliments about our Food served, you read that im many Reviews here in Tripadvisor (just read the one before your Review about our Food!), but we admit and its right, there can be always a mistake, we apologize for that – but on the other hand you didn’t gave us a human chance to fix it and no proof at all that the food was bad, because like I said already, you ate all what was on the plate!
And we also don’t think that incident with the Lasagna was ruin your holiday, the problem after all is that Guests not talking as long the in the Hotel and give us a chance to fix it – the write it here in TripAdvisor, what is not a smart thing to do, isn’t it? We are humans and still can talk to each other and solve problems on place, that’s our opinion.
We are always open for critizism because we all can just learn from it, but lets stay with the facts and truth and complain during stay, not after – it helps actually nobody!
Anyway thanks again to staying with us, it was a pleasure for us to accommodate you and your family for 3 days in our Hotel.
After all I very much hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you soon back to BALI PARADISE HOTEL Boutique Resort, and we can invite you for a lovely complimentary Dinner.
Let me know if I can assist with any arrangements for any future visits.

Yours sincerely,