All reviews large balcony rice fields highly recommend this hotel rooms are huge ping pong table booked this hotel boutique resort short walk to the beach shower room favorite hotel laid back atmosphere general manager walk into town great swimming pool stayed nights clean water pure luxury
Reviewed October 10, 2017

I visit Bali every year and in Lovina we always stay at the Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort.The first thing that greets me each time i enter my room is the "Welcome Home" flower arangement and "Welcome Basket" display in my room. As a long time Hotel member I do enjoy the welcome of the lovely Staff, G.Manager Made and the rest of the team wich are always go the extra mile to make each stay a very comfortable and enjoyable one.
The property itself is very Close to the beach (only 100 meters) and an ideal place to watch the amazing sunsets in Bali from my huge balcony. I love the rooms, the all very clean and huge. I been over the year in most of them, even in the very nicely huge Presidential Suite - a very nice retreat. The Hotel offers a very good Dining Options providet by the Hotel Restaurant " Le Gong", a great Lounge Bar in the Lobby and a Poolbar at a very lovely, huge Swimmingpool for icecold Beer.
Will definitely stay there again like all the past years.

I highly recommend this property.

Ulrich Weiß

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Setiawan, General Manager at Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Dear “ulliweiss”, (Ulli W. from Koblenz, Germany)
Thank you kindly for taking the time to share your many experience already staying often in our Hotel. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed again one of your many your stays with us and you loved as always our Rooms, Swimmingpool, Food. Thanks a lot for your many compliments about our Hotel and Staff, they were very happy to serve you and we looking forward to welcome you next year again, as usual your every year visit at our Hotel.

Let me know if I can assist with any arrangements for your next visit.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

Great Stay again, I am already the second time is this beautiful, lovely Hotel.

Room, service, check in-out, pool, food, breakfast, bars, staffs, all the facilities...
The hotel and staff are like always absolutely amazing. I could have not asked
for a better hotel to stay in Lovina.
The staff were so helpful and friendly. The food was amazing and the huges clean room was beautiful,
with an unbelievable huge balcony to witness amazing sunsets.
Thank you all and see you next year again, for sure…

Highly recommended when you go to Lovina….

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Setiawan, General Manager at Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2017

Dear “alf_p23”, (from Miesbach, GERMANY)

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to post your comments on Trip Advisor regarding your recent visit to our BALI PARADISE HOTEL Boutique Resort in Lovina, Bali.

We are delighted to note that you have enjoyed your 2.stay with us and that you were satisfied with the huge clean room, huge balcony and the services rendered.

Thank you for having stayed with us and we look forward to the opportunity of again welcoming you back to BALI PARADISE HOTEL, Boutique Resort, Lovina, Bali in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

I wrote already serval reviews about my many stays in that lovely, great Hotel, its my absolut favorite in Hotel in Lovina.
Why i write a review again is the reason that i really went mad when i read the previous review about this Hotel, the review before mine now from my fellow citizien Mrs.Anne G. About the Hotel "bad service"
This is totally untrue and an unjustified accusation against the Hotel and there lovely and always friendly and helpfull Manager Mr. Made Setiawan. I was witness at the Frontdesk (because I currently stayed in the Hotel)when the Guest tried to check in and ì could hear that the Manager politely explaint to Mrs Anne that her booking over the online travelagency was cancelled because she booked with a compromised creditcard (Fraud).
Guest behave then really unfairly and became aggressiv and didnt want listen anymore to the Manager because he made some fairly offers for a stay. Mrs. Anne just yelled on him and blamed him for the cancellation, which is untrue because Mr. Made showed me later the Agency cancelation and Mrs. ANNE run finally out the Hotel.
Actually it was a funny situation; but when i read then here Mrs.Anne Review with all the lies I am really upsad and ashamed about my countrys people. Why she did it?
Anyway me myself i just can say again i love this Hotel, the Manager and Staff are great and very, very friendly and the rooms are huge and super clean and all services fantastic, try it and you will not regret, i been many times in this Hotel and i will come again and again.
Thank you Bali Paradise Hotel, Manager and Staff for always giving me a great time.
See you next time....

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Setiawan, General Manager at Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2017

Dear “Jotravelbali”, (from Bandung/Indonesia)
Thank you kindly for taking the time to share your experience. We are very happy to read your support for our Hotel in the issue with Guest Anne G. which was like you could witness totally false, anyway its nice to see that there is still some honest people around, thanks a lot for it.
Also thank you a lot for your compliments about our Staff, they were very happy to serve you and that you visit us already that often.

I very much hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you soon back to BALI PARADISE HOTEL Boutique Resort, and do let me know if I can assist with any arrangements for any future visits.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

Bad management - I got called by manager to the office just like an employee.
What an arogant man - no customer service oriented, just because the hotel printer broken and guest had to see a confirmation email. Shown himself as a big boss and no creativity to take picture and come to ask the guest to find an answer together.
Really bad management

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Anne G
Setiawan, General Manager at Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2017

Dear Mrs. Anne G.
We both know that you are not telling here the truth. Let me explain the whole situation: We did not provide a “Bad Service” you provide us a “Bad invalid pre-paid Booking”.
You Mrs. Anne G. (Indonesian Citizen) booked over AGODA.com with a compromised CreditCard (possible CreditCard fraud so AGODA said).
AGODA send us an cancelation a day before your arrival (as well the send it to you and tried to contact you, but the could not reach you and you did not respond to AGODA emails -AGODA email evidence for that we have and can be shown) That all happened because there was a fraud issue with your booking.
With the strictly order from AGODA side we were not aloud to give you any because it will be not paid from Agoda, the said so!
So, when you Mrs. Anne G. arrived in our Hotel, I only politely explained the situation, but you Mrs. Anne G. would not listen and became aggressive and very angry at me – you claimed that you have a valid payed booking Online Agency Booking.
I offered you then a solution to make a new booking with us whichone of course had to be payed, you deny.
Furthermore the Partner which travelled with you Mrs. Anne G. would not show us any ID, what was also very suspicious for us and another reason why we could not let you check-in – Showing IDs by check-in is a normal process by law and any Guest must agree with it.
You Mrs. Anne G. refused any further co-operation, been very abusive against me and left yelling on us the Hotel – that’s the true story.
I m very sorry that we could not find a proper solution which satisfied both sides. But what more of another service I could provide?
Best regards,
Made Setiawan (General Manager) Bali Paradise Hotel

Reviewed August 9, 2017

We were there as a family with 5 persons.
The rooms are oversized and well managed.
We enjoyed the pool, the silence and 5 stars meals for a very fair prize!
The GM Mr. Made is the soul and manage the hotel in a good style!
The staff is very helpfull to the guest.
I enjoyed the cooking class. I cook here a balinese shashimi tuna!
Try also the Ceviche!
I wish the hotel all the best for the future and we recommend the hotel

Room Tip: ask for the president suite or the grand suite family
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Setiawan, General Manager at Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Dear “moonsoon70”, (Family Nik G., from Zurich, Switzerland)

We were very happy to accommodate your lovely Family for 3 nights – your kids are amazing!
We are also delighted to note that you have enjoyed your stay and that you were satisfied with the huge clean room, and our Food served in our Restaurant and that you loved our Cooking Class.
Me as the General Manager say also a big thanks for your compliments off my work, thank you!

Kind regards,