All reviews palm house pool house fresh meals originally planned to stay nights outdoor shower sun was shining surrounded by trees winding road wonderful resort well trained staff the great reviews infinity pool bali style wonderful place to relax day bed recommend staying here special place
Reviewed April 16, 2018

What a wonderful resort! Perched in the foothills of Lovina with fantastic views of the ocean Puri Mangga is easily one of the most enjoyable places that I have stayed in Bali. Wonderfully relaxing and well set out, the resort is 'classic Bali" with well appointed villa/bungalow style rooms nestled among tropical gardens and waterfalls. The staff were great and the fresh meals from the restaurant were amazing! My only disappointment was that we could only stay for one night due to our travel schedule but that is something I definitely plan to rectify when next in Bali! Suksma Puri Mangga - hope to see you again soon.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Todd1975
damaibali, Inhaber at Puri Mangga Sea View Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2018

Dear Todd, thank you for your great comment. We are very happy that you liked our place, even it was only one night. It is our aim to to de best possible to make the stay of our guests as pleasant as we can.
Best regards and we hope to see you again

Reviewed April 5, 2018

We came here by pure coincidence and it turned out to be the best stay of our whole 3 weeks trip.

The main Building/reception/Restaurant is open to three sides and you have an amazing view to the coastline and over to Borneo.

The whole Resort is a bit up the hill in the green and therefore you have a light breeze and it's not as hot as on the shoreline.

The Villas are amazing spaceious, clean and comfortable.

Please, don't miss the Spa, which is build inside the trees with springs around. The Girls there do an amazing Job and it was the best massage of our trip.

Thank you Puri Mangga!

Room Tip: Villa above the Spa
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wolfways
damaibali, Inhaber at Puri Mangga Sea View Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

dear Wolfways,
thank you so much for your nice comment. Your description is perfect and we love that you liked your stay with us.
Best regards and have a further nice stay on Bali.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

unfortunately we stayed only for one night during our journey at this beautiful and quiet place. the hotel has only a small number of rooms, everything is relaxed and quiet. the staff is very friendly in a natural way. if you can, book a massage in the spa, it is in a little house surrounded by trees and it is worth the price - it started to rain during our massage and at the same time, the sun was shining through the leaves - magical...

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

We chose Puri Mangga Resort by accident, and in the beginning We were planning to stay only one night. We ended up staying there three nights, and enjoyed a lot. The staff is friendly, the place is beautiful with a nice view to the rice fields and to the see, the breakfast is great and the tours they are selling are great value for the money.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Hans und Angie M, Inhaber at Puri Mangga Sea View Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

dear Enna,
thank you for staying in Puri Mangga. We are happy that you liked our place and we hope that you are coming back sometimes.
Your comment is really nice, thank you also for that.
Have a good time

Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

This is a late review. Currently I'm staying in Damai and kinda of missing Puri Mangga a bit.

I stayed in Puri Mangga with friends in September 2017. I was in the Pool House which is closest to the pool. It was a beautiful room with an outdoor shower. It will probably make me fall in love if it's slightly more cozy. For example, a day bed instead of a bench like furniture in the room. But this is a personal preference. A nice patio with day beds which I really like. Good place to enjoy sunset.

My friends are staying in the Palm House and the Lumbung. The Palm House is nice, just slightly smaller than the Pool house. Similar in layout and decoration. The Lumbung is unique but basic. It is lifted off the ground. Small with 2 single beds. No AC. Toilet is downstairs. Not suitable for elderly or anyone who doesn't like to climb up & down.

The staff members of course are gems. Nothing is impossible. Friendly without being overwhelming. Dinner selection is limited but food was tasty. Reasonable price. Breakfast was good too.

I like Puri Mangga. It has a good vibes making you feel welcome and at home. I visit Bali for time alone every few months. Lovina is not in my regular place to stop. However if I come back again with friends, Puri Mangga will be one of my top choices.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank IreneSah
Hans und Angie M, Inhaber at Puri Mangga Sea View Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2018

Dear Irene, thank you for your nice comment. Yes, Puri Mangga and the Damai are very different. I wouldn't say anything about the Damai, it is a great place, but you mentioned it, with us and our staff there is more cozyness...
The Lumbung is more meant for young people with a small budget, so they have also the chance to enjoy the advantages from a more luxury hotel for a cheaper price...
So we are happy that you and your friends enjoyed your stay in Puri Mangga. We are looking forward to see you again. Best regards, the Puri Mangga Family.