See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

I'm sorry to write a bad review as the staff (except kenni) was really friendly and nice.
We booked the room for 2 nights via email, we chose the standard room as apparently is the same size of the superior but only pool view instead of garden view.
The room is old; the bathroom horrible and outdated and smell like hell.
We decide to stat only one night and ask for my money back for the next day but the owner said he wouldn't as he had to say no to other bookings to reserve our room. Ok keep the money then, he kept insisting the room was nice.
The staff decided to move us to a superior room which was the same of the other one but at least the bathroom didn't smell.
The whole hotel is in desperate need of renovations, the rooms are at least 30 years old with old furniture, the bathroom is really bad. The pool only has some old wood chairs with no matresses on them (a few had them but they were old, dirty and broken)
I'm so sorry i wasted time and money in such a bad hotel, if it was renovated could have some potential but at the actual status is really a disaster

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

This place may have been very nice 30 years ago, but unfortunately it hasn't been updated since, the room needs a helping hand, also the pool area.
The staff are very helpful, and the location is good .

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

I just enjoyed 3 days here with friends. The setting is lovely, shady tall trees over a beautiful pool looking right over the beach. Only 5 minutes walk to Lovina centre. The staff were friendly and the rooms fine (2.5 star level so fairly basic). Very relaxing place to stay. The beautiful pool is a highlight.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Bali Lovina Beach Cottages on May 2018, located on the beach front.

It was an amazing experience for a very good price.

The nice bungalows offer bedroom with simple decoration but really well equipped, clean, with hot water in the bathroom, and very comfortable.
Also important, it's a rare place in Lovina where the beach is nice !

Many services are offered.
We had 2 bungalows side by side, facing the large pool, and with a great sea view from our private small terrasse.
The king size beds are very very comfortable, the air conditioning works well, it was really great to stay there and so good to sleep well after a busy day.

We had dinner at the restaurant of the hotel, it was delicious and we enjoyed the great sea view from our table.

The place is quiet and secure.
We don't like hotels resorts because we don't love to be only a number of bedroom !
Here the boss and the staff are definitely wellcoming and nice.
I recommend this place, ideal for families, friends, couples and solo.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

There was swimming pool in front of my room, so the voice of others activity was so disturbing me. I could not sleep well. :(
And... I am sorry, the food was not delicious. According to the facility, the prize is expensive.

Stayed: January 2018