“Great.”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017

This area has great dining, it has friendly service as well as reasonable prices for the servings that you receive.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

service was excellent ,,tim's coffee is crap compared to theirs ,,,food was good ,,,very friendly staff ,,,can't wait to go back

Reviewed 23 July 2017

We arrived at 5:15 with no reservations and were seated immediately overlooking the harbour . Our server asked if we had a preference and our only request was to be placed by the air conditioner or in a relatively cool place . It was hot outside and we had been outside most of the day . We ordered drinks , Caesars and white wine , (they do not sell Chardonnay by the glass) but the server made a suggestion that was acceptable and was quite delicious. We started with salads, mussels and calamari which we shared . The cream sauce on the mussels was delicious as was the sauce with the calamari . We then placed our order for our mains ... we had visited this restaurant before several years ago and when we first saw then menu we were disappointed as the choices seemed limited . However , we decided that we would torment our server about the lack of cod tongues in a place called schrunchions a little bit but did eventually decide what we wanted . 2 of the 4 decided on pan fried cod with mashed potato and veggies ,1 chose the seafood fettuccine while I had the poached salmon with dill sauce and fettuccine alfredo as my side . I will send out a bouquet right now as most restaurants only offer mashed potato , wedges , fries , rice etc. while this restaurant offered mashed , fries, rice , salad , soup and fettuccine alfredo! This allows literally hundreds of possibilities ... I like these options ! When our meals arrived they were deliciously hot and flavourful . My salmon was moist and the dill sauce was delicious , the veggies (broccoli and carrot) were perfectly prepared , unlike some restaurants that over cook them and my fettuccine was cheesy and delicious . I was told that the pan fried cod was wonderful as was the mashed potato and veggies . The seafood fettuccine look scrumptious . It contained lots of seafood and was adorned with mussels . Not much went back to the kitchen on our plates ! We didn't have room for dessert ... maybe next time !

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Went on a Sat night as we had heard the pan fried cod was good - they were out of cod! The salmon, even though I asked for it undercooked was overcooked and dry. Very disapointing. Only endearing feature was a great view down the bay.

Reviewed 30 November 2016

I took my husband to Newfoundland for his birthday. We chose the Bay Roberts Hotel for an overnight to celebrate his actual birthday, because it has it's own restaurant, which gave us the impression that it's an upscale dining spot. The ambience is cold and unwelcoming. We asked to have the fireplace turned on, but it was not working... apparently the pilot light had been broken for a while. I had a seafood chowder and was surprised to find that they'd thickened it with flour. The veggies were overcooked and tasteless, but otherwise, the seafood was OK.