“Wings”
Review of Wing'N It

Wing'N It
Ranked #10 of 13 Restaurants in Bay Roberts
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Good and affordable meal. Rapid, clean. À lot of choice in the Wings flavour. Accesible fromage fée village around.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

This used to be a decent place but the standards and quality have gone. The first few months this place was open the wings were huge and moist. Lately however, the wings are much much smaller and very dry. Prices are steep considering these are chicken wings! Fish and Chips used to be good but lately even the fish portions have become smaller and much more greasier. I don't think I've ever gone into this place and there wasn't a soccer game on the TV. I'd go again but I can assure you it wouldn't be from my choice. Had this place not screwed around with their prices and wing sizes, it would be a half decent place.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

Great location, great food, clean and pleasant staff. So nice to have another choice for good sit down meal with family and friends!

Reviewed 9 January 2017

This was my worst visit to any restaurant I have even been to.
The only reason this review is not zero stars is because the restaurant was clean ,the service was ok, and I can't give no stars. The food was terrible, any frozen boxed wing I had at home we better that what I had here, the wings were the driest I have ever had, the meat was stuck on the bones. We were here for lunch and to me it was like the wings we had were the leftovers that was reheated from the night before.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

This is a small wing restaurant in Bay Roberts.
Food is typical of this type of restaurant. Wings, pub food, burgers etc. The food here is great. Wings are delicious and there are so many great flavours to choose.

However the service here is terrible. The waitresses are young and very inexperienced. Forgetting food orders, returning to ask you multiple questions. Incorrect food being delivered to the table and no common sense when it comes to service. We had to ask for more drinks and ask for our dirty plates to be cleared.
No one was cleaning tables and there was an unorganized line of people waiting at the door for a table. No deticated hostess to manage this.

Overall the staff are just clueless- as if it were their first day on the job.

I would return just for the food and would hope they teach their wait staff some proper skills. Actually I might just order to go and save my self the disappointment they will be better.