“The best fresh seafood ”
Review of Warung Dolphin

Warung Dolphin
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Anturan
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

Wonderful atmosphere and delicious fresh seafood! An absolute bargain and you will have a lovely night. The staff are friendly and will give you good service and great entertainment. I always come back here when I am in the Lovina area.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

We had lunch at this warung during our last day in Lovina and we regret not finding it earlier!

Delicious food, friendly people and amazing prices! Absolutely recommend to anyone staying in the area.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

I heard about this restaurant when I read elsewhere that my hotel restaurant wasn't that good so I should go here instead. I'm glad I did. Firstly, you must try the spring rolls! Secondly, you must asked for Gde. I am so glad that I did.nI went to see the dolphins twice - once with everyone on one of the morning sunrise boat sessions. There were lots of tourists and I saw hardly any dolphins as most of them are scared of all the boats (at least 20). Second time, I went with Gde on his boat.He takes his boat out after 8am when all the others have come back. We went snorkelling and I also lots and lots of dolphins - plus we were the only ones out at sea! That's the great thing about Bali, you never know who you will meet and where the day will take you. A great meal at Warung Dolphin turned out to be a great second day out at sea.

Reviewed 23 September 2016

We ate here for both nignts we stayed in lovina amd loved it! The atmosphere was great as they were the only place with live music and wer more than happy for js to join and make it a karaoke night. The servkce is amazi g and nothing is too much trouble for them!

Would 100% reccomend dining here!

They also offered a cheap dolphin trip too which was amazing and the captain was so chilled and friendly.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Fabulous fresh seafood. Kadek is the excellent chef and her husband Gede entertains with live music. It's a fabulous atmosphere. The prices are at local rate. The Warung is very close to the beach. It is a truly joyful experience to eat here.