Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Hidden gem

What a great find! We were on our way to Lucknow when we stumbled upon this hidden gem. Very well... read more

Reviewed November 13, 2020
Lisa G
Cambridge, Canada
A real gem!!!

Can you imagine driving down beautiful country side roads, turning towards fields and sideroads... read more

Reviewed November 4, 2020
Gallia B

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2017

This place is amazing! I could have easily spent a few more hours browsing through all the selection. I'm always on the lookout for a good bookstore and I was so happy to find the Book Barn! Tim is very nice and super knowledgeable! Everything is well organized and clearly labelled, making it easy to find what you're looking for. I will be back here many times!

Date of experience: May 2017
4  Thank Photohef
Management response:Responded May 8, 2017

What a busy day! It was great to see the whole family looking for literary treasure. We are glad you came and look foreword to you're next visit...on a sunnier day for sure.

Reviewed May 2, 2017

Tim has and incredible selection of books, all situated in the most lovely location.
I can spend the whole afternoon in the barn searching for great books missing from my collection and I always find them. My most favorite books were recommended by him personally.

Date of experience: January 2017
4  Thank artemisartsupplies
Management response:Responded May 4, 2017

We were glad you came. The new fiction room was just about finished so there was lots more to look at. A great afternoon.

Reviewed April 18, 2017

We loved browsing in this used bookstore in a barn. The books were shelved wonderfully...no musty smell, neat, tidy, well defined categories. Reasonable prices. Also selling rustic art - loved a handmade bookshelf with live edge.

We will be telling our family/friends about this little gem!

Date of experience: April 2017
4  Thank Debra M
Management response:Responded May 1, 2017

Thank you for coming to visit us. We are glad you enjoyed you're time here.