“Dukes hideaway is a hidden gem!!!”
Pool Roof Top Patio
Bedroom
Bathroom
Bedroom
Living Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
janey68
pa
“Dukes hideaway is a hidden gem!!!”
Reviewed August 17, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

First off I want to let everyone know that I'm about to reveal an amazing place to stay, I would. Love to keep this hideaway my own secret but was just so impressed with Dukes.
* This villa is as close to the beach as you can get, literally just steps! The beach is crystal clear turquoise blue with powder white sand.
* Each spacious bedroom has own bathroom with bidet, granite counters. Excellent AC in all bedrooms, linens changed daily, plenty of towels, not a hint of mold or dirt throughout the villa.
* the staff are FANTASTIC, Richard, Rose and Maxine were there when needed and disappeared when we wanted private time.
* Absolutely no need to eat anywhere other than what Maxine prepares, we left the menu up to her and were NOT disappointed, just delicious!
* Richard accompanied us into town and on all excursions to make sure we were safe and not hassled, he went above and beyond setting up for our small wedding, even had to set up 3 different areas for the ceremony without a complaint and always with a "yea mon, no problem".
* Rum punch or beers in the infinity edge pool daily were just what was needed after spending time at the beach.

We have stayed in villas in Turks and Caicos, Bahamas, Barbados and St. Martin and I can honestly say that Dukes is my favorite. We were a group do 8, ages 17-64 and all enjoyed the stay. There are no hidden fees as in some villas for AC, the price of food can be as extravagant or as basic as you want, no pressure to have 3 meals a day, we even brought our own snacks and saved money that way.
*There is a little shop just steps from the villa that has everything you would need from tshirts to ice cream and there is not a huge mark up to shop there.
*If you are looking for an amazing beach right out the front door, lots of family time and just want to kick back this is the place for you to stay. If you want more adventure Richard will organize and accompany you for a great price.
*On our last day the Jamaican man who can take you out sailing stopped by and had necklaces and bracelets made in Jamaica that were less expensive than shopping in town.
*Thanks again to Richard, Rose and Maxine for making us feel so welcome, we miss you already. We booked through Sun Villas, Donna and Latoya were always quick to respond and made the booking process simple.
'Til next time, thanks guys.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Staff and location
Liked least: Having to leave
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
3 Dec 2015
Well well!
Thanks for your most beautiful Testimonial which says it all..
I am the owner and manager of Dukes Hideaway, and my Staff and I do our best to make your vacation a memorable one in many different ways. Pleased you recognized and appreciate our efforts.. I will be sure to keep them abreast of you comments which I am sure will make them very Happy. Thanks again.
We await your next visit.
Peggy Wall (Chin)
MN
Reviewed August 17, 2010 for a stay in March 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
Management Response
17 Aug 2010
Angie,
Thanks you so much for your review of Dukes Hideaway Cottage.
Trying to think of something to add to the Cottage for upgrade for your next visit;-) Any suggestions? I am thinking lawn chairs!.
OH
Reviewed July 28, 2010 for a stay in June 2010
person found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Atalana GA
Reviewed July 22, 2010 for a stay in July 2009

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Nashville

Reviewed July 8, 2010 for a stay in February 2010

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing