Little Bay Cabins(Little Bay)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$75
Orbitz.com
Coral Cottage Jamaica(Little Bay)(Great Value!)
US$100
TripAdvisor
Sandy's By The Sea(Little Bay)
Agoda.com
All reviewsmy husband and ilobsterdestination weddingmontego baydoctor birdblue holerick's cafered stripefood was wonderfulporridgereal jamaicasteel drum bandour honeymoondream come truevery special placedown the roadgoat
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Coral Cove was the perfect place for our down-to-earth, intimate wedding---they accommodated two small children, allergies and dietary needs, and went out of there way to make sure everyone had an amazing time! As my father said, "It's not like a hotel, it's like we came to visit family." My wedding was perfect in every capacity, and it felt like all the little details were as important to the staff (I'm reluctant to call them staff, as they were SO much more than that!) as they were to me. Our friends and families continue to rave about the trip, and we intend to go back as soon as possible!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Coral cove is beautiful, and real, the workers treat you like apart of their family and make you feel at home. I would never want to take back where I had my wedding it was amazing! They really make your wedding dreams come true, if I was ever to go back to Jamaica coral cove would be my number one choice. I would also like to point out that its not a commercialized place it's all natural beauty so it's pretty much like living the Jamaican way, which is the kind of vacation I love!

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed June 6, 2012

We found Coral Cove online when we got married 5 years ago. Steve was a delight to work with from the very start The staff was warm, welcoming, pleasant, caring and just very gracious to us. We were treated as part of the family. There was no requests that were not met. We enjoyed every minute of our stay at Coral Cove. For our anniversary two weeks ago, nothing has changed. We loved everything about the place and the people. The food was excellent and this time we had our 3 year old daughter with us who has a milk allergy. The staff cared for her and her diet restrictions just as we would ourselves. We cannot express our gratitude and appreciation. Thanks to Richie, Keasha, Maxine, Sean, Donald, Yeng just to name a few, for a very enjoyable stay at Coral Cove. We will treasure those memories always!
Love, Rickie, Heather and Olivia

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Heather M
SteveZLittleBay, Owner at Coral Cove Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

None of us will ever forget your wedding 5 years ago.. The night culminated under a full moon near midnight, when you invited me to dance with both of you on the beach. It was a celebration of the day, and a show of appreciation for of all 70 of your guests that made it one of the most memorable days and nights ever.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

I found Coral Cove online about a year ago when I got engaged, and having never been to Jamaica, a significant majority of my decision-making was based on Trip Advisor reviews. Therefore I promised myself that once I returned from the trip I would write an honest, no-holds barred review of the resort, Jamaica itself, and our wedding.

I was in no way prepared for what the experience was like. Sure, you can read the reviews online but the experience upon arrival was what made it a 5-star rating for us. Now, Coral Cove is not a Sandals or a Beaches or a Secrets....there are significant differences, but by the first night we realized that for what we wanted in a wedding, Coral Cove had them all beat.

My husband and I did not have guests or a wedding party, so it was truly just the two of us. I know most other weddings include a lot of people there, and many fill all the rooms at the resort, so I was a bit nervous how we would be treated with "just" us. I should never have worried! Rouchelle and Maxine were amazing hostesses from the beginning, and we never felt out of place or "weird" for having such a small wedding.

I will echo others sentiments and say that the ride from Montego Bay airport is long a bumpy, and it was pouring rain that afternoon....so upon arrival at Coral Cove we were a little nervous about what we would encounter. Maxine was there to meet us and checked us in warmly, showing us up to our first room, The Doctor Bird. I will say that that room is not the best room unless you are young and in great shape, as it is up several flights of winding stairs. Maxine offered to move us and we were grateful to spend all but the first night in the Dolphin room. The view was amazing and the open air shower reminded me how different this resort was from "the norm".

The people were truly what made this experience even more magical. Donald was an amazing bartender and is a down to earth and awesome guy. We spent a lot of time with him, walking around the town of Little Bay, hanging out at the bar learning about his life, and on the last night of our stay he came up with a special location for us to have our dinner, since the normal water-side beach location wasn't possible due to wind. Georgie was also a fabulous person to get to know- there were a few nights we stayed up late to listen to his stories of fishing and his life in Little Bay. My husband desparately wanted to go fishing, but it was too windy/rough. Georgie offered to take him out on his boat the last morning we were there, just to help pull up his fish traps, so my H could get a chance to go out on a boat! He said it was the highlight of his trip, besides the wedding.

So speaking of the wedding....it was exactly what we both wanted, down to the letter. We spent the morning together, and then I went to get a pedicure and makeup and hair done with Hope while he hung out with the staff and some new friends we'd met while we were there. It rained a bit, but true to Jamaican form, it stopped in time for us to get married and get photos taken. The ceremony went off without a hitch, and we were thrilled when later that night Michael, who is the electrican/DJ for the resort but also a great musician, did an impromptu beach concert/party with all the guests in attendance. We sand and danced and drank lots of rum- who could ask for more?

We went on two excursions with Ritchie, both of which were awesome. He took us to Negril one day and we went shopping, to the beach, Rick's Cafe, etc. It was great although I was happy to get back to Coral Cove! We also went over to YS Falls and the Appleton Rum estates one day which was a long drive but definitely worth it!

All in all, I would without hesitation recommend Coral Cove- with a few caveats. If you are looking for ice-cold air conditioning, white Sandy beaches, and a plethora of restaurants, I'd move on down to Negril and the cookie cutter resorts there. If you are looking for a quiet, intimate, personal experience with authentic people and food where you feel like you are the only person on earth, book Coral Cove and arrive ready for an unforgettable time.

Room Tip: Dolphin room was awesome, but also check out rooms with A/C
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Laura Z

Thank you for such a descriptive review of not only the hotel, but also in the way you opened up to the greater experience of enjoying the culture. Spending the time to get to know many members of our staff as well as local fishermen and neighbors, it helps to turn a great wedding and honeymoon experience into even more.
A leap of faith brought you to us, your appreciation will bring you back:)
Many thanks, Steve Zindars

Reviewed May 24, 2012

We just got home from Coral Cove and had our wedding on May 19th. We enjoyed every moment from meeting the staff to the food and everything in between. The staff make you feel like family and take the best care of our every needs. It is very quaint and full of culture! Our room always had fresh flowers and the bar was always stocked! They made our wedding dreams come true!!! We def plan on coming back within the next 5 years!!!!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are great!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

My first trip to Little Bay before Coral Cove was even imagined, was life changing as well.
To have been able to create a place where others could come and experience the same feelings I had on that trip many years ago has been rewarding in a very intangible way. It is a labor of love and dedication for so many people. Many of which you were fortunate to meet and they were fortunate to meet you as well.
We are very blessed to have members of our staff that genuinely care, and want our guests to witness and share in the richness of the Jamaican culture.
We look forward to your return for your 5 year anniversary.
All the best, Steve Zindars