“Super Thai food”

Add it.
Origin Thai Kitchen
Ranked #35 of 79 Restaurants in Woodford
Price range: US$20 - US$33
Description: Thai Cuisine served at the Horse and Well Pub in Woodford Green. Set in a pub environment, we provide a wide range of starters, mains and a small selection of desserts. We have an area of the pub reserved for seated tables or you can enjoy your meal at the bar.
Reviewed August 2, 2017

The best Thai food that I have had - the coconut soup is delicious - and the Phad ke Moao is both hot and delicious...my fish version was full of seafood.

Reviewed July 7, 2017

Food is ordered at the bar in the pub and you will eat at a pub table, not a restaurant. What a delight though when the food is brought to you. This is the BEST Thai food that I have had. First time I simply wanted a snack with my beer and ordered Chicken Satay. It was cooked to perfection. Subsequently I've had the Green Curry and it's delicious. They do take away too.

Reviewed June 26, 2017

About 10 of us popped in one lunchtime for a pre-booked lunch and ordered a selection of food.
However, it became clear that the waitress was also the cook and was frankly struggling, as the food came out in dribs and drabs.
There was a range of "pub grub" favourites to choose from, as well as Thai food and it was all a bit haphazard as the restaurant seemed to be a completely separate operation from the pub itself, so we had to pay for the food and drink separately.
At a guess, I'd say the landlord has decided to run the pub himself with his own staff and sub-contract the catering.
Don't get me wrong - we were served very well by a pleasant lady who was doing her best and was extremely polite, but something is definitely lacking here.

Reviewed April 28, 2017

good food and service as always staff very friendly as usual.going back soon to be sure of that good job guys

Reviewed April 4, 2017

What super , and I am told absolutely authentic , Thai food. Returned again and just delighted with the coconut soups and noodles.