“Great evening ”
Review of Mezze

Mezze
Ranked #10 of 83 Restaurants in Woodford
Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

We went to mezze last night.there where 14 of us celebrating a birthday.it was my first time.we where greeted and seated quickly. From then on the drinks kept coming.between us we must have had half the menu.everybody really enjoyed the food.the service was great and the waiters where fun,which made an enjoyable evening..Will definitely be going back.....

Reviewed October 26, 2018

2nd visit to Mezze, service was v good as was the quality of the food. We enjoyed the mixed mezze to start and the chicken and lamb shish mains. Foodwise I think restaurant offers good value for money (£45) but 4 small bottles of Efes beer pushed total bill to £66.
Friday nights are busy and atmosphere lively and loud so a little difficult to have a conversation across the table.

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

I cannot fault this restaurant, which is why I keep returning. Boris and his team keep the standard very high. The staff are lovely and very friendly and the service is good. There is always a lively atmosphere. The food is tasty and delicious and the portions are very big. The prices are very reasonable. What more can you ask for.

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is brilliant- we have eaten here many times and not once has anything disappointed. The quality of the food is outstanding. We love the chicken liver starter and the monkfish for main is so delicious. In fact we haven’t tried any dish that hasn’t been fab. It is my mother in laws favourite local restaurant and she goes at every opportunity- she is 91 and is greeted like family. The staff are so wonderful. I hope they continue to prosper.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

We had the whole restaurant booked out for a diamond wedding celebration, and it was all round fantastic.

The food was delicious, and the waiters were prompt taking everyone’s order, so nobody was left waiting. The service was excellent, with friendly staff who were on hand whatever you needed and eager to help.

This is not the first and certainly won’t be the last time I visit.

I would definitely recommend.