“Fantastic Service”

Rochford Takeaway
Ranked #16 of 40 Restaurants in Rochford
Cuisines: Pizza, Turkish, Fast food
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

Placed a large order for takeaway pizza to be delivered to a local scout campsite in order to revive our flagging troups after a very long hot day of full on activities. The guys at Rochford Takeaway were so helpful and friendly and they made our life so easy. The pizza arrived exactly on time, piping hot and included a couple of extras on the house. Such good value for money and it definitely put a smile on lots of tired faces - would definitely recommend these guys!!!

1  Thank Sparkymalarky

Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

We recently moved to rochford and as with a lot of things you take advice of friends and went to stavros. Well to put it politely I won’t be going back there again. On the other hand though I figured I would try the Rochford Takeaway and I was blown away the kebabs are superb and the pizza are fantastic. I’ve yet to try the other items but so far I’m super impressed. I would highly recommend this takeaway to any one.

1  Thank damo475
Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

Family recently wanted takeaway. Against my pleas they decided to go with Rochford Takeaway.

My fathers food arrived with only 5 small pieces of chicken. Raw chips. And mainly onion in his salad. He asked for no tomato - he got tomato.

My food arrived without any salad at all in the burger even though I asked for full salad.

Upon this bad experience the family agreed with my opinions on Rochford Takeaway and also agreed to leave a negative review on Facebook, upon doing so we found out that Rochford Takeaway had TWO business pages. We left reviews on both. Today I checked back and they had deleted their second page. Not sure what they were playing at there. Beware.

Reviewed September 24, 2017

absolute jank dont know what happened here but there lamb shish was so chewy i gave it to my dog phoned to complain he admitted the lamb was crap and said he wouldnt eat it and was suppliers thought so gave it a couple of weeks ordered it again was the same change the supplier

Reviewed April 7, 2017 via mobile

Went to order a quick bite as I walked passed. Took over 5 minutes to order a portion of chips. 10 minutes later no chips. Walked out without paying and without my order. What a waste of time. Customer service was a myth.