“Cold .. Awful won't return”
Review of Pasha Kebab

Pasha Kebab
Ranked #24 of 40 Restaurants in Rochford
Price range: US$4 - US$14
Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

I've used Pasha Kebab many times, But last couple of times have been disappointing. On this particular occasion I ordered online and husband went to pick up. He waited quite a time while there for our order and aside from getting half the order wrong the food was cold. Such a shame as this was a place I highly recommended to many people.. sad to see it's gone down hill. This is the second time I've had a bad experience here and I'm don't now i wont return. To be fair I've been very generous in my wording of the food we had tonight.
Very disappointed

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Helen D

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

Wow waited over an hour only to get home and find the order was completely wrong. Won't be using again

Date of visit: September 2017
2  Thank Anna P
Reviewed September 3, 2017

Kebab was very very good, delivered very hot. Later in the week we had a party and ordered good for nine people, delivered with two free bottles of pop, we all enjoyed I Very much but kept the pop to another day and drank wine instead!!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed June 29, 2017

The food here is great and I used to get a takeaway for my workers every month or so but It just got so frustrating having to wait for your food to be cooked.
We would place the order and pay online and be told 20 minutes, we would turn up after 30 minutes and then have to wait another 25/30 minutes for them to prepare it.
It is not fast food and even when I explained this on the phone it made no difference so we simply do not use them anymore as it takes too long.

Date of visit: June 2017
2  Thank Peter D
Reviewed June 10, 2017

Kebabs are presented in a box with salad / kebab and pitta and sauce all separate and the portions are huge. Chill sauce is delicious along with the kebab meat which is never to dry or under cooked, The owner has a real passion for making sure all orders that go over the counter are correct, presented and exactly right. The prices are reasonable and with the new online ordering my order was all ready for when i turned up to collect. I cannot rate this take away highly enough

Date of visit: June 2017