“lots of shopping with local artisans”

Baja Beans Cafe Pescadero
Price range: US$110 - US$190
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Baja Beans Cafe Pescadero is located in the small fishing village of el Pescadero, Mexico. We proudly serve Baja Beans Coffee.
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Busy place as buses come from Cabo. Great spot to find something special to buy. Didn't eat there so not sure about that part. Lots of parking. Good shade:)

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Great coffee and atmosphere. Frittata was delicious. Baked goods looked and smelled amazing. Sunday market with local vendors was so much fun.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Great tasting coffee and food. A must-see attraction in Pescadero, BCS. Kind of over-priced and there were way too many flies that kept pestering us, but besides that a very comfortable place to get breakfast or brunch.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

We adore this little treasure in Pescadero! The vegetable omelette is our favorite, but the scones and carrots cake are right up there as well! The friendly staff and chill ambience together with the yummy eats and coffee make for the perfect combination. We cannot wait to visit again!

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

My friend and I heard a lot of good things about this place and saw so many good reviews so we tried it. I must say we were quite disappointed. I have never eaten anywhere that had so many flies. Had I not ordered and payed before being seated I would have just left. A lot of places have fans that help
Minimize the bugs. As for the food we ordered pancakes and an omelet to share. Pancakes were like little frizbees. The omelet had a pleasant taste of cheddar cheese. The veggies inside did not have much flavor. I'm sure based on the reviews that this was just an off day but I won't be going back. I had a nice park like setting. Kinda reminded me of places From the 70's