“Great place”

Ranked #11 of 28 Restaurants in El Pescadero
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

I have been here 3 times now and have left impressed everyone. That are consistently excellent. Karin remembered that I love salsa picante. I was so surprised when she told me exactly what I ordered several days before.

Reviewed April 15, 2017

This restaurant is for sure the best one in Pescadero and one of the bests in Todo los Santos. Familiar restaurant with very nice attendance, delicious food and goog price! And the place is amazing, very beautiful!! Me and my girlfriend just loved this place and we went there almost all the week that we spent in Pescadero!

Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

This place was great. I asked for a plain grilled chicken breast, veggies and guacamole. Was so perfect. My kid had an Oreo milkshake that looked so yummy and my friend had a great burger and fries. We will definitely return. Good service too!

Reviewed March 30, 2017

We were just driving through and saw this little place with the covered patio and went in for a late lunch. What a delight. Great service and better food. Our group sampled guacamole, chiles rellenos, 3 types of tacos, great "adult" beverages. Cheap prices well worth the relaxing atmosphere. We would stop by again without hesitation.

Reviewed June 1, 2015

Anna Maria makes yummy, fresh, simple Mexican food. She is very accommodating so if for example you want mashed potatoes instead of fries, just ask. I love her fajitas and fish the best. Always get the fresh fish! There is also a great little bar (the Little Lebowski Lounge) that shares the same building and you can order your dinner in the restaurant and they will serve it to you in the bar. Great breakfasts too.