“Great stop, and many more to come ”
Review of Jungle Pescadero

Jungle Pescadero
Ranked #5 of 25 Restaurants in El Pescadero
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Description: Family owned, Bar-Restaurant, Petting-zoo, Playground, Accommodation, Tours, Private Events,etc. Finally reopen after 2 years of being closed, new administration. In the heart of Baja California Sur, a place to unwind, relax and chill. Feel Baja, Breathe Baja, Live The Baja Life.
Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

Friends and I stopped in on our latest trip, although we were there in the super slow season, everything was fresh and service was great. We had cervichi and guacamole. The chips were hot and very fresh.

We had been on the beach all day and had to drive back to Cabo San Lucas so we had to pass on their killer margaritas,

This has been a stop on all my trips this year. I will continue to make sure I stop by again, I encourage , you to add it your itinerary.

Reviewed 29 August 2014

Stopped here 3 times while staying at Cerritos Surf Colony but it was only open one of those times; they seemed to have odd hours. When they were open, they didn't have any chicken, none of the kids menu items were available, and they had more "imports" (Bud, Miller, etc) than "local" beers - no Negra Modelo or Pacifico! Since we had 4 kids with us and a Modelo drinker, we didn't stay. Looks like it will be a fun place once they get settled-in. They had a play area and a small trampoline for the kids and a couple donkeys, goats, chickens, etc., penned-up, along with some small round huts that I assume will be house vendors one day. If/when I'm back in the Cerritos area, I guess I'll give this place another try.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

this is a little hole in the wall place that we stopped at for a cold beer! the man that served us was super nice and was very informative about anything we had to ask him! beautiful but funky setting. a great place to just hang out a bit, watch a football game, or have quick bite to eat!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Friends and I stopped here several times during our most recent trip. This is a new spot, it just opened this past spring. They have a great menu selection, I had shrimp prepared several different ways. They serve a great margarita. The staff was attentive and responsive. On an earlier trip, the owner noticed that I was hearing a Jimmy Buffett shirt, and he changed the music. He is paying attention to his customers.

I am looking forward to the next trip,,,,,

Jungle P, Propietario at Jungle Pescadero, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Thanks CM1401!!! Jungle Pescadero is all about our customers!!! we are glad that you had a great time with us and expect to see you once again and play the music that you like too!!! Thanks & Good Times!!!!!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We've passed by this fairly new restaurant several times but never had a chance to stop. So glad we did! We were a family of 3 (2 adults, 1 child of 5) and another family of 5 (3 adults, 1 toddler, 1 teenager).

The Food: Authentic Mexican meets soul food Tex-Mex. I had carne asada nachos which were some of the best nachos I have ever had. Not too greasy or cheesy, but crisp tortillas chips and amazing flavor! My husband had coconut shrimp which was delicious. My daughter and fish fingers which were fresh and delicious as well. Everyone enjoyed their meal. The fajitas and hamburgers were fantastic.

The Drinks: Came in large mason jars (really big ones). We had pina coladas which were delicious and definitely worth every pesos.

The Ambiance: They have a kids area with jungle gym and a trampoline which is well kept and the kids had a lot of fun. Right next to this area is a little pen area with goats, a couple of donkeys, chickens and a cow. Right around feeding time one of the staff came out and had the kids help feed which they loved. Downstairs in the restaurant, they have some wooden tables and 3 hammocks. Upstairs more wooden tables and a great view and breeze. Bathrooms were well maintained and well kept.

Looks like they have some little tiki shops which will have merchandise but not quite yet.

The Service: Was amazing. Especially when you consider that our waiter was also the bartender and cashier. It was a slow Sunday so it was just he and the cook. Very kind, very attentive and remembered every detail of everyone's food and drink order.

All in all a great experience. We look forward to going back and only hope that this little gem out on the highway survives and thrives because with such great food, service and ambiance, they deserve to do very well! Plus we want many more years of enjoying the place. Go! You won't be disappointed!

Thanks Vmami! we always want the best service, food and drinks for our customers! we are glad that you and your family had such a great time with us, and believ us, we are going to get much better!! you will be more than welcome to visit us anytime you want, Good Times!!!!