“Great refreshing drink”

Jungle Pescadero
Ranked #10 of 28 Restaurants in El Pescadero
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Description: Family owned, Bar-Restaurant, Petting-zoo, Playground, Accommodation, Tours, Private Events,etc. Finally reopen after 2 years of being closed, new administration. In the heart of Baja California Sur, a place to unwind, relax and chill. Feel Baja, Breathe Baja, Live The Baja Life.
Reviewed September 1, 2014

Stop by the Km 69 and order a good times drink is so good with 3 different liqueurs vodka tequila and rum
Juve the owner was very polite and he recommend me what to do in todos santos thanx Juve
I can't wait to come back again

Reviewed August 29, 2014 via mobile

Friends and I stopped in on our latest trip, although we were there in the super slow season, everything was fresh and service was great. We had cervichi and guacamole. The chips were hot and very fresh.

We had been on the beach all day and had to drive back to Cabo San Lucas so we had to pass on their killer margaritas,

This has been a stop on all my trips this year. I will continue to make sure I stop by again, I encourage , you to add it your itinerary.

Reviewed August 29, 2014

Stopped here 3 times while staying at Cerritos Surf Colony but it was only open one of those times; they seemed to have odd hours. When they were open, they didn't have any chicken, none of the kids menu items were available, and they had more "imports" (Bud, Miller, etc) than "local" beers - no Negra Modelo or Pacifico! Since we had 4 kids with us and a Modelo drinker, we didn't stay. Looks like it will be a fun place once they get settled-in. They had a play area and a small trampoline for the kids and a couple donkeys, goats, chickens, etc., penned-up, along with some small round huts that I assume will be house vendors one day. If/when I'm back in the Cerritos area, I guess I'll give this place another try.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

this is a little hole in the wall place that we stopped at for a cold beer! the man that served us was super nice and was very informative about anything we had to ask him! beautiful but funky setting. a great place to just hang out a bit, watch a football game, or have quick bite to eat!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Friends and I stopped here several times during our most recent trip. This is a new spot, it just opened this past spring. They have a great menu selection, I had shrimp prepared several different ways. They serve a great margarita. The staff was attentive and responsive. On an earlier trip, the owner noticed that I was hearing a Jimmy Buffett shirt, and he changed the music. He is paying attention to his customers.

I am looking forward to the next trip,,,,,

Jungle P, Propietario at Jungle Pescadero, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2014

Thanks CM1401!!! Jungle Pescadero is all about our customers!!! we are glad that you had a great time with us and expect to see you once again and play the music that you like too!!! Thanks & Good Times!!!!!