“Super cool bar and amazing people!”
Review of Dana's Diner

Dana's Diner
Ranked #17 of 25 Restaurants in El Pescadero
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

We watched Connor McGreggor's fight against Eddie Alvarez in this amazing bar. It is very cool and they have amazing people.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

If you've been to the sand dollar on folly beach well this is the same place but in mexico. Food was really good and friendly staff. If you are going here you are looking for a puro guero experience not anything Mexican . enjoy. Talk to the owners they are great people

1  Thank P K
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

A great spot to have your north of the border fix. Great atmosphere, good service and reasonable prices.

They are open this summer, but operations are reduced for the slow season,

Check them out!

Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

I was driving to La Paz from Cabo with a friend. We saw the sign for Dana's Diner & Cantina. The place appeared Mexican friendly pub/sports bar with large palapa roof and TV's about. It was not busy so we got plenty of attention Dana and Mike, the owners.
I ordered the Texas burrito and it came as flour wrapped tacos at my request. My friend ordered their Hawaiian burger.
My burrito was somewhat oily on the tortilla and reminded me of an old Jimboy's taco that had parmesan cheese on it. My friend said his burger was okay.
We stopped there because we were hungry and it fit the bill. It wasn't expensive had a nice atmosphere and we are guys who ride so this was good for us. Could the place be tidier? It was fine but I wasn't looking at it as fine dining.
When I come through again I will probably stop in because it's a friendly, local establishment, and located perfect for my drive/ride to La Paz.

Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

We stopped here after missing lunch, just needing something to hold my daughter and wife until dinner. The service was super friendly and the prices were very reasonable. The grilled cheese sandwiches were generous and pretty tasty, chili cheese fries were okay. Not a place I recommend highly for food, but I could easily see knocking back a few drinks here.

1  Thank Darby K