“Great views and great food.”

Ristorante Marechiaro
Price range: US$23 - US$41
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2018

My wife has two sisters who live in the area, so we visit 3 times a year and always make a point of visiting Marechiaro, one of our favourites.

On our last visit we had the set menu, which was very tasty indeed.

Reviewed June 29, 2017

I was impressed by the dishes served. I had the octopus with dried tomatoes and olives as a starter and I enjoyed it.

Followed by vongole pasta and it was delicious.

Restaurant located in the middle of Latina Lido road and the restaurant is quite well known to locals. Need reservations on weekends. Mostly full house for dinner.

Restaurant is very clean and well maintained. The staff is very friendly and helpful.....quite efficient too.

Prices are reasonable and the food served has some unique preparations by the restaurant.

I'd recommend this place. Happy eating

Reviewed March 6, 2017

The place is just ON the beach...you see the sea just a few meters away.
The decoration is nice and simple in blue & white.
We went for a fish mix which was fine, but not spectacular.
My primi piatti was not that good (tagliatelle wich artichokes & prawns)
I'm sure there are better places around

Reviewed April 21, 2015

I was going there was friends that booked a table.
When we arrived we were told that our table was on a lower level to be reached by stairs.
As this was a problem for two of us because of legs issues and the upper room was still empty, I asked if they could accommodate a table for us at that level needing no stairs. The reply was "No, because the persons booked at this level do know they are booked at this level.".
Then we decided to look for another place despite being a Saturday evening.
Of course when booking the table, they did not tell that the table was on the lower level with stairs but - as per their reply - they they did it with the other customers at upper level.
I think that customer care shall start as soon as possible, including reservation time when needed!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I entered the restaurant early (about 8:15pm) and was shown the worst table in the place. When I asked for another I was told that they were all reserved! Later I saw a single person turn up who was shown a sea view table, since it was laid for two it clearly was not reserved so I think I was had! There was no menu and I think I was sold one of the more expensive dishes at 20 euro. The service was slow although the place was busy. The food was fine but not exceptional. All in all I would not recommend this place.

1  Thank Dick B