“Quaint and cosy”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Old Mill Coffee Shop
Reviewed 14 November 2016

The flaxmill coffee shop is in a very old restored building. It's cosy, welcoming and worth a visit. The decor is well done, using old bits and pieces and photos of a bygone era. The staff are friendly and welcoming, the coffee is good and they have wifi. I've been a couple of times and sat and used my computer. It's never been busy and I'm surprised that more people don't access this delightful place, although maybe the times I was there wasn't in their busy period.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Lovely visit today my partner and I were satisfied with the food and drink we received we will be back

1  Thank Beverly254
Reviewed 1 June 2015 via mobile

Called in for a coffee and what a lovely quant spot,it used to be a beetling mill and the building are still intact.the price was very competitive and although it is a bit out of the way wifi is available

Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

Popped in for a tea and cake while working close by and was impressed by the friendly and helpful staff and cracking pot of tea I had.
amazing place with vast history and links to the USA Declaration of Independence no less !!!
Great community run project and wish great success

1  Thank Chris C
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Good, friendly staff. Good selection of snacks. Lovely, old restored building. Good to see this type of redevelopment in a small community. We had a nice lunch- would visit again.