See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here in June 16 earlier and once again stayed for 1 night... Always a pleasure to stay here... Very co-operative staff... Clean AC rooms... You will find all comforts of hotel which u'll see in any big city... If you call at reception and book, you will get better deal... Best part is check out in 24 hrs from time you check in...
So enjoy your stay

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Ravijain2005
Reviewed August 12, 2016

We've decide to go to Delhi from Hyderabad by road in May 2016 but it was not possible to cover long distance without a night stopover. I was looking to break my journey into two equal distance laps. So Narsinghpur (MP) was the ideal place to stopover for a night which is like ~700 KM from Hyderabad

Now the big question was, if we will be getting a good hotel in such a small city/ town. Thanks to my fellow automotive forum member who stayed in this amazing place just 10 days before my trip date, so he recommended me this place.

No pre booking was required, I just called up hotel guys before I started from Hyderabad and told them that I will be reaching late night. A deluxe AC room has been blocked for me.

We have reached hotel at around 1 am and welcomed by hotel parking guard who helped us to park our vehicle and navigated us to the hotel reception. To my surprise the person at reception was awake and completed the check-in formalities in no time.

This hotel is located inside the Narsingpur town and hardly 1 KM away from the highway. Hotel offers very neat and spacious rooms with all the basic things available which we generally expect in a good hotel room.

- King Size Bed
- Split AC with Remote
- LCD TV with DTH connection
- Two Sofa type chairs with center table
- Study/ Office Table
- Intercom
- Nice lighting in the room including night lamps
- All out (Mosquitoes replant) was also there
- Bathroom was very neat and clean with hot and cold water

We have stayed just for the night and checked out hotel next day morning around 08:30AM after having breakfast in the hotel restaurant at ground floor.

The only thing that we didn't liked was the breakfast, ordered poha and tea. They put suger in Poha and tea wasn't that great. During our return trip we ate dinner in hotel and it was too spicy. So in house food is not recommended or better to give instructions to the staff as per your taste.

Hotel Staff is very courteous and active in all aspects. For example: Parking guard helps you to park your car, we called hotel in the morning for the checkout and the very next moment we saw a guy standing at our door to pick our luggage.

So overall it was very good stay experience in this hotel. I have recommended this place to one of my friend who was travelling to Leh from Hyderabad and he also liked it very much.

Note: We have used same hotel 10 days later while coming back to Hyderabad and checked-in around 6PM and checked out next day morning around 6AM

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family