“Nice Birthday Treat ”
Review of Craftea Weaver Tearoom - CLOSED

Craftea Weaver Tearoom
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Cuisines: British
Description: The CrafTea Weaver tearoom has no closed and we thank all our customers for their support over the last 7 years.
Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

After only a few trips to the IoM a year I still always make time to go to this lovely space to relax, be happy and eat cake. The staff are always welcoming and I will always buy a mystery book from the charity box. It will be one of my most loved places to go to on my limited trips home.

suzanne C, Owner at Craftea Weaver Tearoom, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2018

Thank you so much for re-visting us and taking the time to review our little tearoom.

Reviewed January 23, 2018

We went this morning for tea and coffee, and my friend had a piece of lemon meringue pie. Everything was delicious and fresh, and the tea room is delightful.

Many thanks for your kind review

Reviewed October 18, 2017

My sister and I stopped here, as she had heard that it served good cake - and it did! The first time, we chose scones. I make a pretty good scone myself, but had to bow to the maker of that day's scones - excellent; light and fluffy. Tea was served in pretty, mis-matched china, with a proper teapot and tea cosy. Everyone was very friendly. We went again the following day, to try the Manx Broth, but have to say that we were rather disappointed in this, as no depth of flavour. Still, the tea and cake afterwards made up for it somewhat, and we were able to take a scone back for my brother-in-law with us. My sister's little dog was made much of on both occasions.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

Quaint Little tea room upstairs at Laxey woollen mills.

Served tea in cute tea pot and tea cozy and bone china tea cups.

Had large tea cake which was nice. the scone was ok but not worth £3.75

Friendly staff

suzanne C, Owner at Craftea Weaver Tearoom, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Thank you for your review. We appreciate all feedback.

Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

Was brilliant service. Very fast and efficient. Great quality food and good prices!!! Would recommend!

suzanne C, Owner at Craftea Weaver Tearoom, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2017