“Poor customer service”

Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Visited here bank holiday weekend with my family for my brothers birthday. Food was ok not as good as I remember though and £10 for a child is a little excessive as they generally only eat one plate of food. My issue is with staff member Vivian who was in charge that day. When going to pay the bill we noticed that we had a bill that was considerably cheaper than what we had ordered. We brought this to Vivian’s attention and she replied ‘no it’s ok.’ So we proceeded to pay the bill. The waiter then tells us this is the wrong bill after we had paid It. Vivian was called over again and we were told I wasn’t listening to what you said I just said ‘ok’. There was no apology anything she just walked off and proceeded to talk in a different language (I’m not sure what it was I couldn’t hear.)When I went to ask for her name she ignored me and went in the office. This woman needs to have some kind of customer service training as she is rude and sees customers as an inconvenience

Date of visit: April 2018
4  Thank Gemma B

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

If you choose rodizio it becomes an all you can eat. There is a vegetable buffet while slices of different meats are continuously served by the waiters until you give up. Food is a lot. It is also tasty but not top quality. Great value for money.

1  Thank 715giuseppeb
Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely shocking restaurant. Don’t waste your day or evening. The food is awful. Service mediocre and ambience funeral like. It was a shame as I visited this place when it first opened and was pleasantly surprised back then.

As for now, standards have slipped. The food (meats) are overly salted to obviously sell more beverages. There are far better restaurants in Uxbridge. The whole one fixed price temptation is a farce, a ploy and an insult. Think about it. A starter and a main OF YOUR CHOICE in any decent restaurant will cost you £25 roughly and you know what you’re getting. This is for the greedy, tourists or people in the hotel above. TRUST ME STAY AWAY! Shocking!

3  Thank Mr-Wanderful
Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

That's one of the must-go's for everyone, I myself keep coming back. Not one person that I took to eat at Nabrasa complained. Everyone's always very impressed and full to the limit! Great food, service and pleasant atmosphere.

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere was great, and the owner was polite and very welcoming. Let me advice for people to come just a hour or earlier then peak hours. As I had done, the service was ok. We had been getting regular meat drop off’s to our table. The meats were delicious, variations in meats and flavour.

The staff are great and helpful, it’s definitely a place to visit.