“unexpected little surprise in southall”

Mehfil Indian Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 98 Restaurants in Southall
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Mehfil is an award-winning, critically acclaimed restaurant established in 2003, since then it is a most sought after fine dining destination for many. It has brought a million smiles by serving authentic north Indian cuisine with warm hospitality. Delightful aroma and outstanding flavours of our food are created by an age-old traditional method using only the freshest and finest ingredients.
Reviewed 19 August 2017

food was prsented very well,food tasted good ,service good,reasonble prices,would go again.
friday/saturday/sunday parking behind resturant a little tight but wait and you will get a spot.

MehfilLondon, General Manager at Mehfil Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Delighted to read about your recent Mehfil experience and I thank you for your very kind words about the place and the cuisine. Yes, I am indeed fortunate to have a very dedicated team which gives their best to ensure that our guests leave, wanting to return !

We hope next time parking will not be issues, but high volume of people visiting us on weekends do make it short, but there are plenty of parking spaces around Mehfil, if our private parking goes full. We try and help our clients with parking most of the times.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Visited this restaurant on Sunday as we had our young nephew from Belgium staying with us for a week. He had never tried Indian food before, and this place was recommended to us by a friend. We were not disappointed! The food was great! The waiters explained the dishes, told us to take time and order mains later on. We had the mixed meat starter, which really was huge and filling. For mains we ordered a couple of curries, rice and a few naan breads. All good choices, and we left feeling pretty full and satisfied! The staff were great; very friendly and welcoming, and they took time to chat and laugh with us. We all really enjoyed it. And yes, we'll go back some time!

Dear Guest,

Mehfil strongly believes in preparing food as fresh as possible and create authentic tastes - thank you for recognizing what we do.

We do look forward to having you back with us, should travel get you to Southall London again.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I have come to this restaurant overs the last few years and I cannot fault if in anyway. From food to service, it's incredible. Today we were blown away from the chilli paneer, bindi, Tarka Dahl, chilli naan, rice and lovely mango lassis. We got the pleasure to meet the lovely chef Bridge and are just so happy with the amazing faultless service and food. Please go here to eat Indian food if your in or around Southall. Thank you! We will be back.

MehfilLondon, General Manager at Mehfil Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Mehfil strongly believes in preparing food as fresh as possible and create authentic tastes - thank you for recognising what we do.

GM

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I planned an engagement, with Mehfil and from start to finish everything went perfectly!

The management and staff were brilliant before and on the day. Staff were very accommodating really pleased with the level of service we recieved. Theres a really good structure in place and they are very organised to ensure your day goes smoothly. Special thanks to Tarun and Reshmi.

Food.
We had initially been for food tasting and we all loved it.. and I can say we werent dissapointment on the day of our function. Everybody loved it, we even had some aunties ask for more. Compliments to the chef!

Also Mehfil were able to organise so many things on request, communication between Mehfil and I was brilliant and very easy.

I would definitely recommend this venue and look forward to hosting future events here.

Many thanks,

MehfilLondon, General Manager at Mehfil Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you indeed for taking the time to write such a detailed review. It is always very satisfying for my team and me to read positive feed back from our guests.

The celebration that you were part of was also very special for us and we were privileged to be chosen as the destination for it.

I thank you for recommending us to others and do look forward to having you back with us, should travel bring you to Southall again.

Rashmi

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

We visited Mehfil last night with two young Indian guests. We originally intended to go to Southall High Street as we have some favourite edgy curry places we love to visit. But this time I thought we'd try somewhere new and as always I relied on TripAdvisor to guide us. Although I'm born and brought up in west London, I have never been to Norwood Green. It's a very green leafy suburb and made even nicer by Mehfil Indian Restaurant. It was easy to park nearby; the staff were delightful and the food top notch. We all arrived hungry and I thought we would be up for starters and mains. However our charming and knowledgable waiter thankfully suggested we order starters first and then see if we needed main courses. We ordered the popadoms; onion bhajis and the non vegetarian mixed grilled starter for sharing. Washed down with cold Fullers London Pride. We really enjoyed the sharing dish. Huge quantities of tandoori Chicken, lamb chops, curried fish and spicy lamb kebabs. We couldn't even contemplate main courses on top of those starters. Although the onion bhajis were good they weren't amazing. Possibly a bit stodgy but that's possibly a matter of personal preference. Everything else was perfect.

This is a non pretentious local Indian restaurant and a real gem. I have already recommended to two lots of friends and am delighted to be able confidently recommend in TripAdvisor.

You won't be disappointed as long as you realise this is not a new gen fancy Indian restaurant. It is however the real deal - a local authentic and very well run Indian restaurant. Lastly in terms of value for money - it couldn't have been better - our total bill for 4 was £36!

MehfilLondon, General Manager at Mehfil Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you ever so much for your very kind words about my team - they are all stars who continue to deliver great experiences for our guests. Thank you also for appreciating the food - Chef Brij & Chef Bheem along with other members of the team do create wonderful cuisine.

Alin & Rinku, the Service Team Leaders really feel thankful about your comments on service team.

We do look forward to having you back with us.