All reviews made us feel my son chilli nice place a great experience steve climb mendoza aconcagua ride hospitality plaza dishes scratch transport december tents
Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

Stayed before and after Aconcagua. You can't judge a book by its cover. From the moment I stepped inside I felt the warmth and welcome of this place. I felt comfortable and relaxed, rooms are clean and warm, the shower is hot, the staff are friendly and happy and the food is the bestest. Nothing was a hassle, life was easy at Ayelan. Big thumbs up to Steve and staff, love your work.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 28, 2017 via mobile

After two weeks in Aconcagua park we could not have a more beautiful surprise. Spacious rooms top dinner excellent breakfast helpful friendly owners thanks from everything !!!! Greetings ftom Athens !!!

Reviewed January 25, 2017 via mobile

We were there the night before starting our climb of Aconcagua. The accommodations are spartan but clean. The wind constantly blows through the valley and the hotel is not well sealed so there is a lot of noise at night. That said the staff are very friendly. We had breakfast and dinner both of which were very good. They also have a nice selection of beer. Definitely the place to stay before attempting the mountain. Last shower in over 2 weeks.

Reviewed January 23, 2017

Stayed here on route to Aconcagua. The rooms are comfortable and clean. The restaurant has good food and a bar. The staff were really great. Ask for Steve (the English guy) who really helped me out when I was there. Don't expect 5 stars, but do expect a charming Hotel with good character, excellent service, good amenities and good value.

Room Tip: We noticed there are chair lifts around so probably there is a snow field in winter, so, this would be a really convenient place to stay.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 14, 2017 via mobile

Best place for the money!! Great guy owner named Steve! The steak dinner was very good and the accommodations were comfortable. I enjoyed the nice comfortable room with good hot water and great beds as well as accommodating staff.