“Terrific Ramen”
Review of Three Wise Monkeys

Three Wise Monkeys
Ranked #335 of 2,860 Restaurants in Cape Town
Reviewed April 8, 2017

Incredible food! Really nice spot with open air seating at the front of the restaurant. Cool ambiance. This is a bring your own alcohol establishment!

1  Thank Tim K

Reviewed April 5, 2017

I enjoyed the food and vibe of Three wise monkeys. It's a small restaurant and despite trying to call to make a reservation, I couldn't get through and ended up having to arrive and hope to get a table. The restaurant was busy but the host found us some seats at the counter until a table opened up. For appetizers/main we ordered the seared beef, poke bowl and short rib beef ramen. Each of these dishes was unique and tasty - the seared beef being my favourite. The ramen tasted a lot better after adding some of the chilli sauce as it needed the extra kick in flavour.

Overall a pleasant experience, I would return if in cape town and in the mood for ramen/sushi.

1  Thank kk0030
Reviewed March 27, 2017

I cannot rate Three Wise Monkeys highly enough! I have been twice and their quality of food, strong flavours and decor work together to create a wonderful experience.

1  Thank Tes17
Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

Went for a late lunch.

Had the chicken ramen. Was simply divine. One of the best ramens I have had - and I've gone to some well rated ramen places in LA and London. Only complaint would be the broth was a little salty.

My wife had the poke. That was amazing too. In fact, wasn't sure what I liked more - the poke or the ramen.

Enjoyed so much wanted to go back for dinner!!!

1  Thank travelbug256
Reviewed March 20, 2017 via mobile

We went to the TBM last night for dinner.

Everything was superb! The service mphiring, the food, the drinks, the smells..

We started with the sushi poke bowl with firecracker sauce. Excellent.

We had the chicken and beef Ramen, blown away by the depth of flavors and generous servings!

I wish I could give this place a 6/5.

Keep it up!!