“Incredible salads ... wish they were in Southern Suburbs!”
Review of First Base

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
First Base
Ranked #1,214 of 2,860 Restaurants in Cape Town
Reviewed October 3, 2017

This is by far my favourite restaurant for salad and apparently the pizza is pretty good too! It is very good value for money and I just really wish I could convince them to come to the Southern Suburbs so I could go there more often. Highly recommend.

Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

If you love thin pizza base - this place is for you. You can create your own pizza or try one of the signature pizzas. My favourites are the Maroccan and Vegyptian. Something different. The best takeaway pizza option in the area. Also well priced.

Reviewed May 3, 2017

Here you have to create your own wood-fired pizza, with plenty of toppings to choose from. You start with your base (tomato, spicy tomato, butternut or butter curry), and then pile on your toppings.

We had it with the butter curry base and was very nice, salted caramel milkshake was OK. Will definitely try them again.

Reviewed April 11, 2017

I love the concept of this pizza & salad restaurant and take-away! They have excellent ingredients with beautiful oven baked pizzas and the most delicious salads ever! They also have a gluten-free pizza base if you need it and it is really good! The Caesar salad is my best, and I order it every time! Choose your own ingredients, and build your own pizza or salad! Stunning!

Reviewed January 30, 2017 via mobile

I ordered one of the salads and it was - hands down - the best salad I have ever had. The ingredients were extremely fresh; the salad itself was very well seasoned.

We already went back and enjoyed it very much.