All rooms were very clean, some are not renovated yet. We stayed in a lovely new 1-bedroom overlooking the pool and our friends stayed in a ground floor studio unit that was very clean however bathroom and floor tiles need updating. Food at all the Morritts restaurants was very well prepared, quality ingredients and friendly staff. Must go to the excellent Italian restaurant across the street, and the Austrailian beachfront restaurant has a shuttle to pick you up. Grocery/Liquor store across street. Need a car rental (in advance for Christmas week) to see the island and explore other beaches or downtown shopping. Morritts east-side island location is quiet, oceanfront water was warm, jetskiing was good value, the beach is nice however more beach chairs are needed (several were broken). We stayed at the pool most of our time. If you go to Seven Mile Beach, Morrits guests do not pay for lounge chairs or entrance to Royal Palms beach front restaurant (cruise ship guests visit here).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Morritts Tortuga Club and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morritt`s Tortuga Club Hotel East End
- Morritt`s Tortuga Club And Resort
- Morritt's Tortuga Club Resort Grand Cayman
- Morritts Tortuga Club And Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands