“Best pasta, right on the beach”

Mr. Busby's Beach Bar
Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in Oyster Pond
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 6, 2016

Just a short drive from the Westin Dawn Beach. Their manicotti was so delish that we came back a second time - this was the only restaurant we repeated while on St. Maarten! FYI, this place is called Daniel's By the Sea at dinnertime, which was confusing at first. My brother-in-law and nephew tossed a football around on the beach while waiting for our dinner. Great atmosphere, and prices were reasonable, although you may want to ask for the check early if you need to be somewhere afterwards. This part always took longer than expected.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,786)

Reviewed April 6, 2016

I live 6 years on SXM and stayed 4 months in de Oysterbay ressort. Three times I visited the beach Bar and three times I left the place directly. On the beach or in the restaurant the people of the restaurant are so unfriendly. The prices are expensive. What a difference with the friendly people of the neighbors from Oysterbay ressort. There is also a restaurant and beach. No I never come here again and I heard the same complaints of my friends.

Reviewed April 5, 2016 via mobile

$15 Cab ride from the cruise port. (Each way)I went with my wife for the day. $12 for two chairs and an umbrella. Nice and friendly staff, but No WiFi and lots of Sea grass.
Hardly anyone there. They also clean restrooms.

Reviewed April 5, 2016

Very good food at a reasonable price! Try the house specialty, manicotti! We went back a second time, it was so good! A 3 minute drive from Westin Dawn Beach Resort!

Reviewed April 4, 2016

Great food and good prices. Nice size portions. I ordered steak and eggs with potatoes for breakfast one day and had enough left over to take back to the room for the next day. Great view of the beach and ocean while eating. The barbecue is really good there too.