“Best Place to stay with friendly Owner”
other travellers have booked this property
The Nest - The coziest place for Family time. Where life begins and love never ends.
Swimming Pool Day View Swimming pool night view in its splendour
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Swimming Pool Day View
Swimming pool night view in its splendour
pool
Paddy fields view from the apartment earlier
Greener Paddy fields view from the apartment now
Pathways
The living room with couch set & coffee table
New decor Living Room
wide angle view of living room
Living room complete with couch and TV set
Art
Spacious Living room with european styled access to Dining area
Spacey and airy
Master Bedroom with wardrobe and the view
Master bedroom with AC and attached Bathroom cum toilet
Master Bedrom with wardrobe
Master Bedroom
2nd bedroom
View from 2nd Bedroom
Furnished kitchen with 24 hrs hot water connection
Kitchen with all crockery etc
Kitchen View
Pathways and lawn - rear view from 2nd bedroom and kitchen
Fully equipped Kitchen with Hob and Chimney
A dining table set for meals together
View from the Dining Area
For romantic meals together
Dining Area
Dining Area with rear View
Rear Entrance in fron of the lawn
Bathroom with Hot bathtub
surrounding locale next to the apartment
Chapora Beach
Morjim Beach view 5.5 km approx
Chapora beach view 5.5 km approx
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Avilash P
Pune, India
“Best Place to stay with friendly Owner”
Reviewed 5 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Booked this place just few days back and travelled to the place mentioned.Well you would feel the best place to stay and enjoy if you want to booze at the place itself.No restrictions felt within the stay ,Rooms well maintained and with large beds which can accomodate 3 each.Will definitely recommend my friends for the stay if available.Thanks for the Bike rent as notified to buy and for the Help to list out bplaces to visit for.

Your age range 25-34
5 Oct 2015
Hi Avilash
Thank you for the review. You are welcome to visit again and rest assured I will make it interesting for you to explore more things in goa. Yes pls do refer me to your friends.
Viva goa cheers! Joseph
Sunnyinfy
Chandigarh, India
“Life changing experience”
Reviewed 10 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

The Nest..well I wont exactly call it a nest but rather a palace. Its an awesome flat,situated in a serene location. Everything in the flat was a-perfect, Joseph the owner has made sure that you have a home away from home and for that many a thanks Joseph, there are a lot of eateries around so you can enjoy loads of Goan dishes and beer as well. An advice, be in constant touch with Joseph during the trip since he can guide you regarding all the local places and can even get you vehicles at a discounted rated, so go out, book the place and have a blast, and to add you'll have all the amenities at your disposal here. Joseph,I'm planning to come soon to your place :) .

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
11 Mar 2015
Hello Sunny
I am so humbled with your review. My abode is simple one thanks a ton for calling it a palace. Yes its beautiful its my dream. I am glad I could be of help in giving you some useful tips. Pleasure was all mine. Oh yes surely you are welcome anytime just buzz me anytime.
Cheers have a beautiful life
Joseph
ShaliniBh...
New Delhi, India
“Great stay! Just one fix needed.”
Reviewed 10 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015

We were a group of 8 people with 2 seniors as well. The stay was great and we really felt like home. Kids enjoyed the park and pool a lot. Overall it was better than our expectations. The only suggestion I have for the owner is to attach an outlet to the Kitchen so that the fumes and smoke can go out. There was no exhaust fan and the chimney was also not connected to any outlet. It was blowing the fumes inside the kitchen only. My dad is a breathing patient and he got temporary sickness due to those fumes. Then we realized that the chimney was of no use and it was just an eye-wash. Since then we had to open all the doors while cooking. This was the only issue because of which I am not rating our stay as at nest as excellent. Otherwise it was truly pleasent.

Travelling group: Extended Family
11 Feb 2015
Thanks for your feedback. Actually it did occur to me earlier however the kitchen is positioned in such a way that the chimney outlet is a difficult solution. I probably ignored it for the last 5 years cause probably no guest complained till date or probably the availability of the Kitchen window for ventilation and the rear door positioned next to the kitchen didn't push the other guest to highlight the issue. I regret the discomfort faced by you but maybe the combination of senior member with breathing issues got you to bring it to my notice. Whatever the reasons I appreciate your feedback and I will surely put a exhaust in place to address the same. Cheers! Joseph
Swaraj G
Mumbai, India
“Excellent Home stay Experience !!!!”
Reviewed 13 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

We had a very good time staying in your home.The home has everything that we needed and its exactly how you described. We learned a lot about Goa in the short stay and your recommendations were fabulous as always. Best being St. Anthony's at BAga. Chicken Tawa Fry was awesome. I suggest you to try it as well.
Thank you for letting me stay in your home and being a great host. Would definitely love to stay there again whenever I plan a trip to Goa.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
14 Jan 2015
Hey Swaraj - it was a pleasure hosting you. You were really willing to explore places hence those recommendations. Do visit me again and I will surely tell you more places to explore. Refer me out to your friends. Have a beautiful year ahead cheers! Joseph
Sharan S
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
“Fun or relaxing you get the best of both worlds”
Reviewed 8 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

Close to the best beaches in Goa (vehicle required), but still located in a serene and nice location

Liked best: Location, Location, location
Liked least: cellphone range
19 Jan 2015
Thank you for your review. Yes vehicle is a must not just at my place wherever you stay in goa even when you stay close to the beaches. Hiring cabs and taxi is expensive in goa. I am humbled with your rating. Thank you and do visit again.
Cheers! Joseph
Ahmedabad, India
Reviewed 15 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014

Liked best: Everything
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
16 Dec 2014
Thanks to you Maulik - I am happy you loved the place. We do share a common interest of biking however I am not as hard core biker as you guys. you guys were cool dudes. Nice to read about your Bandage Bullets article. you guys are really serving a noble cause. Yes just give me a buzz and I will have the place ready for you ...
cheers!!
Joseph
Vinayakmo...
Ahmedabad
“Beautiful place to stay in Goa.”
Reviewed 9 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014

I stayed here for 3 night with my wife and 2 kids. We really had a great stay over here.
This apartment was beyond our expectation. Well equipped with all required amenities as mentioned and promised by owner.This property is very quiet , calm and has beautiful surrounding.
Apart from property the owner (Mr. Joseph's) support and guidance was excellent. He guided and supported in every way we required.
We love to come and stay here again.
If you are looking for calm and quiet place then this is best place to stay in Goa

Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
13 Nov 2014
Dear Vinayak. Thank you for your review. Some guests stand out and are a pleasure to host. I try and provide comfort to my guest so as to make their vacation worthwhile however at rare times small tiny issue crop up its during this time the cooperation from the guest counts the most. I am so glad I hosted you and it will be pleasure to host you again. Just give me a buzz and I will be at your service.
cheers! Joseph
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;