“Suitable for One or Two Nights Only”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Casa Ramona Hotel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Koronadal
Casa Ramona Hotel
Reading, United Kingdom
“Suitable for One or Two Nights Only”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2011

I tried making a telephone booking with two other hotels in Koronadal before getting a response from the Casa Ramona. I only needed a place to rest my head for one night so I was happy enough with 1200 peso following assurances of air con, hot water and wifi internet.

The Casa Ramona was just a short tricycle ride from the bus station and located opposite a shopping mall. On arrival, there are 2 steep steps of stairs to climb before reaching reception; however, bell boys carried my luggage. Booking in was straightforward. The room was small and poorly decorated with a queen size bed with a thin mattress. A basic writing desk and chair completed the furnishing. The air con struggled with the heat and the cooling temperature was only just acceptable throughout the night. A single sheet covered the bed which is not what westerners find comfortable. The suite of wash hand basin, toilet and shower were not exactly dirty but heavily stained with water and soap marks which was unpleasant on the eye. The free internet worked quite well.

I left early in the morning so did not avail myself of the plated breakfast with coffee on offer. For one night, the place was marginally acceptable.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
6 Thank FrankieDP

Families
Couples

Been to Casa Ramona Hotel? Share your experiences!