Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews living room morning coffee yogurt valerie host home bnb bedding treat
Selected filters
Reviewed May 16, 2021

We were in the middle of a bike tour and decided one night in a B&B would be a real treat. And it was! Valerie is a wonderful host. We were well looked after! The B&B was very clean and comfortable. We want to come back!

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Valerie Speer, Owner at Arbour Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2021

I am so happy you came and enjoyed yourselves! It was great to connect and hear about your bike trip and add any insights I could about your route. Please do book again and we can set up a painting experience for your stay.

Reviewed September 23, 2020

The guest suite is very clean and attractive, the beds are very comfortable with good bedding. Private bathroom for each bedroom (2) and a lovely sitting area plus eating area with fridge and kettle. The breakfast was good quality fresh fruit and berries plus yogurt and other packaged cereals and juice since hot breakfast was nationally banned because of covid. Valerie was helpful and friendly, and the morning coffee was great! The BnB is 1/2 block from the cafes and shops. I recommend the Arbour House for visitors for it's cleanliness, attractiveness, convenience and friendliness.

Date of stay: September 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Valerie Speer, Owner at Arbour Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2020

I'm grateful that you came to stay am glad you found the rooms and suite comfortable and convenient. Please plan to another visit as I would love to host you!

Reviewed September 1, 2020

Valerie was a delight to book with! We connected via telephone and text. Her home is charming, meticulously clean, and very welcoming. Due to COVID restrictions, the breakfast was self-serve and simple - yet fresh and delicious all the same! Fresh fruits, yogurts, granola. My friend and I stayed for 2 nights in the 2 rooms while attending a workshop in Rosebud. It was great to have the living room available for us to unwind in. Such a treat - thanks Valerie!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Valerie Speer, Owner at Arbour Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2020

I’m so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and accommodations! Its nice to hear you felt so comfortable and looked after. I hope to host you in better times with a hot breakfast and all.
Thanks for staying!

Reviewed March 10, 2020

This is the 3rd anniversary we have celebrated at Arbour Guest House. We enjoy the intimate atmosphere, the central location in town, and the breakfasts are good too! It is a great location to have a getaway from our normal routine.

Room tip: Beds are pretty comfy!
Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Valerie Speer, Owner at Arbour Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2020

I am grateful you choose to stay here in celebration of such an important occasion. It’s lovely to hear you enjoy the accommodation and personal touches put into decorating. See you next year!

Reviewed December 23, 2019

This was our 3rd time to stay at this guesthouse. It is intimate and small with just 2 guest rooms but both are quite new with full ensuite baths and well appointed with comfortable new beds. there is a front lounge area with 'help yourself' coffee and tea available. Valerie makes a lovely full breakfast with respect for food and ingredient concerns. Being an accomplished artist, it is nice to see her artwork and have opportunity to purchase.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ValerieSpeer, Owner at Arbour Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your return visits and the chance to get reacquainted. It’s rewarding to hear your appreciation of the guest rooms, hot breakfast and my paintings. I’m grateful for your detailed review.