Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Cam F
peace and quiet in rosebud
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Apr 23, 2023
Valerie has a very clean, charming home. She is a Great host, very welcoming.Rosebud is a Quiet town, a perfect getaway. The breakfast was substantial and delicious. Room was spacious, the bed was very comfortable .
Date of stay: April 2023Trip type: Travelled as a couple
C$127
42.4 km from Arbour Guest House
77.5 km from Arbour Guest House
View more hotels in Rosebud
All reviews the owner at home get away sitting room dining table passion play great coffee continental breakfast bed was very comfortable great host within walking distance yogurt valerie mercantile theatre bedroom accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed December 24, 2022

We recently stayed here while taking in the Rosebud Christmas Dinner Theatre. We love the location as it is within walking distance to both the theatrre's restaurant as well as the theatre.

When we arrived, there was no one around, but the hostess had left a sign as to where our room was located. The Christmas decor was a nice added touch, as were the welcoming chocolates and fresh water in our room.

The bedroom was very clean and nice and cozy with a lovely private ensuite. No TV in the room, but who needs it when you're wanting to just get away!

The hostess met us in the morning and provided a lovely hot breakfast that was very elegantly served. Since it snowed during the night, she shovelled a pathway to our car so that we could make our way there without getting wet.

Originally there was a miscommunication on the pricing, but it was resolved very quickly, and we appreciate her response and understanding.

We have stayed here before, and hope to do so again in the future. We highly recommend the Arbout Guest House to our friends and family!

Room tip: Located within walking distance for the Rosebud Theatre's dinner at the restaurant as well as the theatre itself.
Date of stay: December 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2022

We booked the two Queen rooms with ensuite washrooms, a sitting and dining area for a couples getaway Aug 20-21 and Arbour Guest House was perfect for our stay!

We went to a live concert at the Badlands Amphitheatre and enjoyed the artisan market the afternoon of Aug 20 and a cold bevie at the Rosebud Mercantile.

The owner, Val, was also hosting a painting clinic that afternoon. The beds were super comfortable and the hot breakfast was delicious!

I highly recommend booking at Arbour Guest House and we will be going back again next year!

Date of stay: August 2022
Valerie Speer, Owner at Arbour Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2022

Thank you so much for your visit and review. I hope to host you again!

Reviewed August 5, 2022

Arbour Guest House is clean, quiet and conveniently located close to the events venues. Unfortunately the host was away during my stay and it was a help-yourself continental breakfast with very little selection. There is an odd smell when you enter the house (I was told something to do with copper piping and reduced water flow??) and I experienced water backup in the shower/tub.

Date of stay: August 2022
Valerie Speer, Owner at Arbour Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2022

I'm sad to hear you were not satisfied with your self serve breakfast during your stay at the Arbour Guest House.
As I was away, I was unable to serve you my full hot breakfast but I prepped the guest rooms and living area for your comfort and enjoyment, including complimentary teas, cookies, granola bars, juice etc..
In the past I have offered Room Only but found with the loss of our cafe it was best to offer a light continental breakfast. I have added a mini fridge, microwave and toaster to allow for light meal prep if one chooses to bring additional food items. Please note the self serve breakfast option reduced the price for you.

Regarding smell, in the heat the copper piping releases a smell especially when there little to no water movement. I am sorry for any discomfort this caused you. Thank you for alerting me to the drainage issue on the tub as I have had that addressed now.

Reviewed July 4, 2022 via mobile

We booked for The Passion Play at Drumheller Amphitheatre. The accommodation in Drumheller was quite pricey & hard to find at the last minute. We stayed at Arbor Guest House at Rosebud which is 25~30 minutes away from Drumheller. It's in a picturesque hamlet. The owner, Valerie is so friendly and personable. Everything was ready for us to relax in the cottage style home. We opted for continental breakfast and Valerie will put fruit, yogurt, bagel, English muffin, butter and jam, etc in the fridge & on the dining table with freshly ground coffee. That was more than enough to fill our appetite in the morning. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends. Your cellphone call function may not work there and there's no grocery store there. We encourage you to eat supper before you head back there. Or bring something along with you. We were fine after eating late lunch and some snacking in the car.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Valerie Speer, Owner at Arbour Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2022

Thank you for your review! I am sure others will benefit to know there is good accommodation near to Drumheller. Rosebud has lots to offer though food venues are few. We do have a food trailer and coffee bar that opened recently for the busy season, and I am happy to offer a full breakfast when you book. Please come again!

Reviewed May 31, 2022 via mobile

Rosebud is a favorite get away destination for us and this lovely B n B was the icing on the cake! Speaking of food, the breakfast was far better than any restaurant! We will certainly seek to book here again.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

I am so glad to add to your Rosebud experience! I look forwrad to serving up a great breakfast for you on your next visit!