Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Colin B

Enjoy a peaceful, warm and enjoyable stay in Rosebud, Alberta!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks agovia mobile
Great character house with a very warm and welcoming atmosphere. A great rest and sleep as well as waking to an absolutely delicious breakfast! My wife and I loved it! We also stayed and attended the Rosebud School of the Arts production of Chariots of Fire. Fantastic! Highly recommended!
Date of stay: May 2024
25.2 km from Arbour Guest House
    C$114
41.9 km from Arbour Guest House
View more hotels in Rosebud
All reviews the owner at home get away sitting room dining table passion play great coffee continental breakfast bed was very comfortable great host within walking distance yogurt valerie mercantile theatre bedroom accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed May 9, 2024 via mobile

Last night after a spur of the moment trip to Rosebud with my cousin and her husband my husband and I had the pleasure of staying at the Arbour Guest House.

Valerie was the most delightful host I have ever encountered. Our room had a very lovely mattress and luxurious bedding with a down comforter. When I called her to explain that I was allergic to feathers she graciously provided us with an allergy free equally luxurious duvet. She was equally as accommodating when I told her that I could not eat eggs. Her beautifully presented breakfast included a special meal for me.
Valerie’s beautiful character home is curated with her own beautiful art.

Room tip: Great location in the Centre of Rosebud.
Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Valerie Speer, Owner at Arbour Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your lovely review of my room and hot breakfast! I am so glad you were able to come last minute and enjoy the "Rosebud" experience. I look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed July 15, 2023

We enjoyed delicious, beautifully presented hot, fresh breakfasts during our very comfortable two night stay. Guests can sit on the porch or relax in the spacious living room. We enjoyed the owner’s artwork, the setting, and the quaintness of this small town. Valerie is a very hospitable host.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Tho delayed in responding I am thinking you may want another visit this season! Would love to have you!

Reviewed July 4, 2023

Excellent stay with an excellent host. Comfortable bed and pillows, beautiful home and amazing, tasty and artistic breakfast. Valerie was wonderful! We were able to invite family over to have a fire pit in her enchanted garden. Fabulous experience all around.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

I love that you enjoyed my home and garden so thoroughly. It is a good feelg to have you feel at home and well cared for. Thank you for your sweet review.

Reviewed June 19, 2023

Comfy bed and pillows, very clean place, friendly, thoughtful host, peaceful, quiet surroundings, homey, knowledgeable host for services nearby and nice attractions, well kept up inside and out with antique feel

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for highlighting imposrtant aspects of my B&B. Much appreciated! Please come again!

Reviewed April 23, 2023

Valerie has a very clean, charming home. She is a Great host, very welcoming.Rosebud is a Quiet town, a perfect getaway. The breakfast was substantial and delicious. Room was spacious, the bed was very comfortable .

Date of stay: April 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Valerie Speer, Owner at Arbour Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2023

It was lovely to host you and I am so glad you had such a relaxing and restful time. It's always great to hear that my guests have enjoyed themselves and slept well!