“Poor service”
Review of Art Stop Cafe

Art Stop Cafe
Ranked #11 of 13 Restaurants in Helensville
Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

You simply can't wait for an hour for a soup and an omelette, and after asking info twice to the staff, have no reply at all. So I have asked my money back. A place like this doesn't deserve to exist.

Reviewed June 6, 2016 via mobile

We visited this place for the second time in the last couple of months yesterday. It has two of the most surly, rude and unpleasant girls serving the coffee you could ever wish to meet. Not sure why anyone would want to go there to experience this level of service. The girls were so awful it was almost comical

4  Thank LisaN3102KK
Reviewed June 5, 2016 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch about 1.30pm on Queens birthday weekend but the kitchen was closed already and only a limited variety of limited appeal cabinet food was available. We ordered coffees and sausage rolls which were OK. The waitress was friendly enough but I wouldn't stop here again if I was ever back in Helensville.

1  Thank 99tamsinw
Reviewed March 23, 2016 via mobile

Lovely couple, good breakfast and lots of home cooked goodies on offer. Open nice and early Saturday morning. Nice coffee.

Reviewed January 26, 2016

For basic KIwi food, or a quick bite, this could be a place to stop. I have no regrets. I wasn't in a hurry and a lot of the town is old and just starting to come back to life. Service was adequate and the pies were fresh and full of meat, unlike some meat pies which are filled with a lot of gravy and you're looking for a morsel of actual meat! Since it was raining they were very accomodating with our wet jackets and "brellies" umbrellas, and it was clean and proper, like all kiwi places tend to be!