See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 17, 2015

We spent our first night in Italy at Ai Tre Amici. We had been awake for well over 24 hours by the time we arrived...AND it was New Year's Eve. As the hotel is connected with a restaurant, and I saw a deejay setting up as we went to the hotel, I thought there might be some noise. There was absolutely none! I was astonished. The room was just beautiful and extremely comfortable. Everything is brand new and has obviously been well designed. Beds were extremely comfortable, with beautiful linens. Towels were thick. We felt very pampered and rested so well. In the morning, we had a lovely breakfast of cappuccino, cold cuts, yogurt, fruit and croissants. Free parking, free internet, too.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank TravelingLily2014
Reviewed December 12, 2014

I have to go to Friuli Venezia Giulia for work very often, so I have been staying at Tre Amici for 20 times in the last two years.
Everything is just perfect, so I keep returning.
Since not long ago they renovated their wifi access and now it works perfectly. Which is very usuful when you have to check work emails.
I also appreciate large parking space free of charge.
Rooms are cozy and clean and big enough. There is always enough of hot water for long showers.
And when I am hungry in the evening - I just walk down from my room into their cozy restaurant. The food is delicious (and they have reasonable prices).
Serena (at the reception) and Federico (in the restaurant) are the best. They make me feel like staying at home.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Jessie777
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Ver very nice newly renovated hotel, very clean, great restaurant, friendly staff.

I had stayed in several hotels around this area, but I haven't changed anymore since I found this hotel.
Situated in a small and peacefull village.
The rooms are perfect and the restaurant is great!

If you have to travel to this area, you have to stay there, because it's the best option around!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I stayed at Ai Tre Amici few weeks ago. Everything was just perfect:
Cosy & brand new rooms, internet in the room that works perfectly (and it is free of charge), parking free of charge.
Everybody is very kind, including the owner.

Once I had a dinner in the restaurant - one of the best dinners I had in Italy!

Summary: strongly reccomended!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We loved Ai tre Amici - Mortegliano was a perfect stop at the end of a long drive en route to Split, as an alternative to Trieste.

We received a very friendly welcome and check-in.

The accommodation is exactly as it appears on the hotel website: it features spacious, very new rooms, excellent bath rooms, air conditioning and very comfortable beds.

We had a superb meal at the deservedly renowned restaurant - starters and the char grilled steaks were superb, and we really enjoyed a bottle of the house red wine, which exceeded expectations.

It was all pretty good value, too.

It would be good go back - the only problem being it's about 2,500km from where we live!

Room Tip: As far as we could see all rooms are equally good
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family