“Hidden gem”

Big Cedar Golf & Country Club
Reviewed 21 April 2015

This is my local course, although I did play it from time to time before I moved to the area.
It's a great little 9 hole course with a few challenges thrown in along the way. They also have 2 tee boxes at each hole so you can play 18 and get a different experience for the front and the back. Great people in the club house too.
I recommend this course but, please, don't all come at once. I like getting tee times without too much trouble!!!!!!

There are newer reviews for Big Cedar Golf & Country Club

Reviewed 9 December 2014

Well manicured. As good as clubs where you pay $100.00 plus. Great value fo $40,00'with a cart. Staff and pro very accomadating and knowledgable. So good we joined and are members. A very good deal approx cost $1100.00 for a couple .