Review Highlights
Great 9 Hole

Great little 9 hole with some good long holes, a little water to rest you and a cute little club... read more

Reviewed August 27, 2018
ge90tech
Innisfil
via mobile
Great course.

Well maintained. Very challenging.Fantastic staff. The price is right. Tree lined fairways. Small... read more

Reviewed August 28, 2017
John M
Innisfil
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 21, 2015

This is my local course, although I did play it from time to time before I moved to the area.
It's a great little 9 hole course with a few challenges thrown in along the way. They also have 2 tee boxes at each hole so you can play 18 and get a different experience for the front and the back. Great people in the club house too.
I recommend this course but, please, don't all come at once. I like getting tee times without too much trouble!!!!!!

Date of experience: October 2014
Reviewed December 9, 2014

Well manicured. As good as clubs where you pay $100.00 plus. Great value fo $40,00'with a cart. Staff and pro very accomadating and knowledgable. So good we joined and are members. A very good deal approx cost $1100.00 for a couple .

Date of experience: October 2014