“Nice Little Golf Course To Play”

Big Cedar Golf & Country Club
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Was at a family reunion recently in the area over the weekend. Weather was good to play for our family from both the area & out of town. Good for both your long & short game of game. Reasonable prices & a well kept course in my personal opinion. Appears to be popular with the local & the other two reviews on this place reflect what to expect here. Staff are friendly.

There are newer reviews for Big Cedar Golf & Country Club

Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

Went with a group of friends for our annual tournament. Nice 9 hole course. Round and cart price is excellent. Some challenges for experienced golfers. Fun for us armatures.

Reviewed 21 April 2015

This is my local course, although I did play it from time to time before I moved to the area.
It's a great little 9 hole course with a few challenges thrown in along the way. They also have 2 tee boxes at each hole so you can play 18 and get a different experience for the front and the back. Great people in the club house too.
I recommend this course but, please, don't all come at once. I like getting tee times without too much trouble!!!!!!

Reviewed 9 December 2014

Well manicured. As good as clubs where you pay $100.00 plus. Great value fo $40,00'with a cart. Staff and pro very accomadating and knowledgable. So good we joined and are members. A very good deal approx cost $1100.00 for a couple .