See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here on August 26. The room smelled, the pillows were flat. There's grime on most surfaces and filth behind the night tables and bed. There was mould in the bathroom as well. A very terrible room, a terribly managed motel.

Stayed: August 2017
3  Thank Dean D
Reviewed June 1, 2017

I travel all over southern On.for my work and this has got to be the worst place that I have ever stayed. The owner was very rude ,the rooms a disgrace,there was holes in the bathroom ceiling the linen and towels were very worn and stained ,The carpets were very dirty For $ 99.00 per night it is a rip off I would not stay there again if it was free.Take a short drive to Palmerson and stay at the Kings Inn its well above average, very clean the owner goes beyond making you feel at home and its $ 25.00 cheaper.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank 14tiger41
Reviewed July 24, 2016

Went for car show, was only 1.5 hours from home but thought we would stay over and relax. The room was clean, but very run down, They still have the old fashion bed spreads on the beds. There were holes in the sheets, the bathroom door had been patched many times. The room needs a overhaul...needs new linens, paint on the walls, furniture every thing was run down. It did have a newer flat screen TV. It is on the main street,walking distance to everything.We sat outside our room after the car show to just relax and have a drink and all we could smell the the hotel owners supper cooking...a very strong smell of curry,,,would I stay here again, not useless they cut their rates in half.$100 a night for this motel is to much!!
In our option this hotel is OVER priced for what you are getting, No pool, NO breakfast. Run down...but rooms were clean.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank HotLady45
Reviewed January 1, 2016

Stayed at this hotel for work made the mistake of paying for the month in advance. 2 days into my month long hotel stay raw sewage backed up into the tub in my washroom.
Yeah Gross!!!!!
Contacted management he came out and cleaned it up and blamed it on one of the guests a few rooms down. I asked for a new room because it stunk like feces. He aplogized and said none were available.I asked for my money back he said no (When i pointed out my car was the only vehicle in the parking lot he said he would check again.) Then I pulled out my laptop and started leaving this review. When the manager looked over my shoulder and seen what i was doing he left and came back with a key for another room. Worst stay at a hotel ever. The internet sucked. The owners were too cheap to buy the proper size sheets for the bed so every night i would wake up numerous times to refit the sheet because the last thing i wanted to do was put my bare skin on the mattress. The tv has like 10 channels no tsn no sportsnet all junk. I was 80 kms away from the blue jays making the playoffs for the first time in 22 years and couldn't even watch the game. then hockey season started and I couldn't even watch a hockey game!!!! Sad! you get what you pay for here it was a cheaper motel but the level of shittyness was astounding.Lazy cleaning staff I would have to put my garbage directly in front of the door so cleaning staff would trip over it in order to get my garbage removed. Dirty handprints all over the walls from a previous guest. I would not recommend this place to anyone. I have traveled 8 months a year for work for the last 5 years and this is number 1 on my worst hotels list. The level of shittyness of this hotel was the catalyst in me becoming a trip advisor reviewer. Dont you or anyone you love ever stay here.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
4  Thank RandyWiegand
Reviewed November 9, 2015 via mobile

Neat little motel,the only one in town.
Nice but very dated and simple.
Clean and comfy room. Good bed but I asked for another blanket.
Owner was pleasant and help full.
No breakfast but coffee maker in the room.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple