“Lovely friendly country pub”
Review of The Swan at Nibley

The Swan at Nibley
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Nibley
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: European
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Since reopening the pub in March 2009 we've tried to impress people coming back with a wide selection of real ales and a stunning menu & specials board selection from our chefs. Visit our website to have a look at our restaurant menu, our drinks offering or to have a look at our special offers.
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

I am a vegetarian and was slightly worried about what my options would be.... and to my pleasant surprise I had a number of options! Fresh food and Really friendly service. Def would recommend this place.

1  Thank NiftyNaz

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Went to the Swan as we have been there before and the meals are normally superb and this time was no exception , My father and I had the 8oz Sirloin steak which was cooked to perfection and was superb. Would thoroughly recommend . Staff were also very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Came here for some drinks when passing over the weekend, a great little country pub with good service. Great Gin selection as well :)

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

Having had many good meals here.
I ordered the risotto, when it arrived it looked more like soup. I couldn’t eat too much of it as it was not like any risotto I had ever had.
The following morning, I was very ill and had to take 2 days off work. Won’t be returning any time soon.

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

We visited The Swan on Sunday 10th June with our daughter and her partner.
The Sunday carvery was amazing, the best carvery in a very long time.
Staff very friendly and helpful and the chocolate orange cake was the best cake we have ever sampled ( and we have sampled some cakes)
I have since been looking on Pinterest for a recipe similar to the cake because I would love to cook that for a dinner party.
Our daughter said that after our carvery on Sunday they will now travel from the other side of Bristol for the carvery on a regular basis. Well done to all at The Swan Nibley, the food, the atmosphere and the location were all great.