“Spacious caravan and great location”
other travellers have booked this property
New curtains, cushion covers and carpet. Face-lift for new season.
Spacious 4 Bedroom Caravan 2 minutes from 7 mile sandy beach.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
New curtains, cushion covers and carpet. Face-lift for new season.
Spacious 4 Bedroom Caravan 2 minutes from 7 mile sandy beach.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Stephh218...
London, United Kingdom
“Spacious caravan and great location”
Reviewed 2 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

The caravan was clean and spacious. It was a little cold while we were down there the central heating in the caravan was lovely. It’s in a prime location on site couldn’t get any closer to the clubhouse, shops and other activities. Would definitely use this caravan if we ever go to camber sands again .

Kent, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Travellers are raving about these Camber hotels

Reviewed 19 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

19 Mar 2018
I am absolutely heartbroken to read this. I have already taken my cleaner to task and been promised that caravan would be spotless and ready for my guests. I am no longer taking any future bookings until I can do down and sort this out for future guests. I would like to apologise to you and your family
Dianeneil...
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“New year stay ”
Reviewed 17 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Caravan very spacious but not very clean . Hairs on beds and rubbish in bin. Also hairs and dust on ledges. We had to put a towel up at the toilet window too as no curtain .

18 Jan 2018
I am shocked and disappointed to hear this as I rate cleanliness at the top of my agenda. I have now changed my cleaner and can ensure that this will not happen again. The whole caravan has had new net curtains bought and are being fitted 27th January 2018.
Vivienne...
“Camber is a great place to stay and Rye is a beautiful town.”
Reviewed 5 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Camber is a great place . The caravan was very spacious but not very clean. No toilet lid in one toilet and lid fell off in shower room.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
7 Nov 2017
I am so sorry about this situation. I was under the impression that the maintenance department had fixed this for me as I had been charged for it. I have since rectified it myself. Once again, apologies
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing