“Perfectly Located Beach House”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Camber beach house

Ensuite master bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Ensuite master bedroom
Kitchen with all you need
Two sun loungers on the outside terrace
Living room with outside terrace
Kids area as part of the living room
TV , wifi around the house and WII console with various games
Master bedroom
Master bedroom ensuite
Kids bedroom with bunk bed for 3 and separate junior bed.
Family bathroom
Sunny terrace outside of the living room
Outside the kitchen is a dining area and BBQ/Fire pit
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 21 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Rachel R
“Lovely House, Fantastic Locations, Needs some TLC”
Reviewed June 11, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We had a lovely few days in this house in May. It was a very spacious house for a family of four and the location just fantastic. The communication from the owner was fantastic and all questions answered.
It did however feel unloved and, considering the price, in need of some TLC. For example, the cleanliness was not great; The table was dirty and the bedding had marks on them. The house was quite dusty and full of cobweb and spiders. Also the blind in the children's room was broken and difficult to use which, combined with the unexpectedly hot weather, contributed to a rather hot house and uncomfortable nights.
The house is good, but with a bit of effort could be fantastic!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
15 Jun 2018
Rachel, sorry to hear about your experience. All these issues could have been resolved if you would have notified me as soon as you arrived. My change over lady is very responsive and only 2 minutes away. Unfortunately you only made me aware when you left the property after your 4 day stay. I spoke with her regarding this and she will address the issues.
Priti P
“Nice location”
Reviewed September 28, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Nice house and we liked the quirky decor.It worked well for a weekend away and the location near the beach was quiet and convenient.

I think the kitchen equipment could be improved, and the internet connection did not work. The heating system was a bit complicated to use and we also gave up on that.

Nice place but not sure I would return in a rush. Good for a weekend away.

Anthony P
“Perfectly Located Beach House”
Reviewed September 1, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Located by the beach this house was perfectly located for our family holiday.
Communications with owner were clear and easy - The house has all the mod cons and accommodated our family of 4 without any trouble. We'll visit again !

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
paulinaso...
Frankfurt, Germany
“Great design and very spacious !!!!”
Reviewed July 19, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Very spacious and comfortable cottage … perfect location … you just had to cross one street and you are at the beach !!!

Anna K
United Kingdom
“Stylish property in a great location”
Reviewed October 11, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We stayed as a couple for a short midweek break for a special birthday. The house is just as the photos with wonderful decor. It is on different levels so best for someone who has no problem with stairs! Unfortunately we had a problem with ants but this could happen anywhere. It is how these things are dealt with, that matters. The owner sorted it out swiftly by sending someone to put down powder. The house is well equipped and comfortable, as well as stylish.

The house is very close to a beautiful beach which was very quiet when we visited (midweek, term time). There are many varied sights to see in the area, all within easy access.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Hannahkin...
“Fantastic family holiday house!”
Reviewed September 21, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

A really lovely home, the owners have clearly put a lot of love into making this house feel and look special, as well as making sure there is everything you need to stay there as a family whatever the weather! The layout works really well for children and adults and the close proximity to the beach is fantastic! The owners were so accommodating and helpful and this really was the best holiday rental we have ever experienced! Can't fault it, was a perfect break in a great house. Thank you so much!

jocelynmo...
London, United Kingdom
“Nice property with unfair charges”
Reviewed July 25, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

This is a lovely house in a great location. The price was steep, but we were happy to pay it because we really needed a break from the city.

We enjoyed our stay very much, but were disappointed when the owner kept £110 deposit because our daughter broke a clock and wrote on the floor with crayon. Obviously I am sorry we broke the clock and caused extra cleaning, but you can buy a replacement Okko bird alarm clock online for ~£20, and it could not possibly have taken more than 30 minutes to clean up the crayon. How this amounts to £110, I have no idea.

The kitchen was good, but the knives are dangerously dull---they are less safe when they are blunt, and these were in very poor condition.

Also, the Wifi (BT) was so slow it made me want to weep. Honestly it was less than 50 kB/s---I tried to do an online benchmark speed check but it was too slow to even finish it. This isn't really a great tragedy, of course, but one expects to find broadband internet when it is advertised! This is why I've given a "terrible" rating for "other facilities."

Overall, I would not return to this property again, especially since there are many other good places to stay in the area.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: They kept £110 deposit for cleaning fee.
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
27 Jul 2016
The response from my change over was that you left the property respectless. The clock was bought on Amazon for £38 including postage. ( receipt send to tripadvisor) Also the Cleaner charged me £20 for the state you left the BBQ in. Even after cleaning red and green Marks' on Kitchen and Floor I am left with fault green stains on a very expensive resin floor. So I think I have been more than reasonable with withholding this amount of money for the damage toy made without letting me know. I will replace the knifes next time I am there. This is a not a typical hollidaylet but my own Home away from Home so I hope people treat it like that.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing