“Dreadful”
Review of Titus jones

Titus jones
Ranked #86 of 137 Restaurants in Marrickville
Price range: US$8 - US$9
Description: Titus Jones is for the Love of Booze. An eclectic range of bespoke cocktails and a near limitless repertoire of classics sit alongside an extensive and ever evolving range of craft beers and quaffable wines. The food menu is a creative take on the humble toastie - reimagined and pimped to new levels of tasty.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This place is DREADFUL. Ridiculously overpriced and so damn loud. The place is cramped, very hot and the music blaring in this tiny hole in the wall is far too overwhelming that my friend and I couldn't chat over our drinks. I fear the drinks are watered down also as our cocktails tasted very watery. I would not recommend this place to anyone unless they want expensive watered down drinks and a headache from the crappy loud music and heatstroke.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

I had walked passed this place a number of times and finally made a reservation. I was not disappointed. This place was fantastic! The cocktails were amazing - i had the whiskey sour - and the taco's were delicious! I had the vegan and vege options which were both so unbelievably tasty. All three staff members were so lovely and attentive and happy to have chat too. I highly recommend this little place and also intend on becoming a regular! Thanks guys! Cliff

1  Thank WonderboySydney
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I was showing a friend through Marrickville and I said this bar was worth visiting. We arrived for a drink and were asked to leave on basis of being drunk. It was an absurd and embarrassing situation. I am posting this directly after being asked leave. I explained that I was very jet jagged but not drunk. I have patronised this place since it opened but never again.

1  Thank Alex C
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Went to Titus Jones on the glowing recommendation of a friend however was severely disappointed when we were refused service for a glass of wine as we were apparently too intoxicated.. We had consumed 4drinks in 5hours but when we tried to have a friendly conversation with the one of the bar staff she decided we were intoxicated and asked us to leave.

Last time I try this small bar in Marrickville

Sorry

Reviewed 21 November 2017

During my short time in Marrickville, I paid Titus Jones many visits. The owners are very welcoming, and the locals are very friendly so striking up a conversation is very easy.
If you are a dog owner, then this is one of those places where you have a few swift ones with your best friend. And meet with other dog owners too.

The cocktails are amazing and reasonably priced

Last night they started down the path of Taco’s. I tried all four (chicken, beef, pork and vegetarian), I found them very flavoursome and therefore ordered another round

1  Thank Tim B